The ABCs of An EPIC Girls' Trip! May, 2019-Q is for: Quietly Sending this Trip Report off Into an Internet Sunset (8/25)

What's the problem? I'm replying to your reply to her which she had replies, but then she didn't have replies and then she had replies again, but they were double replies and had to edit her replies.
Now my replies to your replies to her replies to your replies.
Simple! ;)
:faint:

Nothing better than starting the day in AK!

Nope! Nothing!

You look fabulous!

Aw, thanks! :)

Kevin!!! I love her!!

Isn't she fabulous?!

Not trying to pry but just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and am hoping things settle down for you. :hug:

Thanks! I just don't feel comfortable sharing any more in the spirit of honoring the privacy of my kiddo, but if you are someone who prays, I'd sure appreciate it.

How nice is that! I am so glad you had such a special and amazing experience, certainly very well deserved. :)

Something I certainly wasn't expecting or anything like that!!

“Would you be interested in changing your resort from the Coronado to maybe the Grand Floridian?”

That is some awesome pixie dust! How lovely to get to stay at the GF for a CSR price. I would love to stay there someday if the Canadian dollar improved and a good discount also floated my way.

Sorry to hear things are turbulent right now. Hopefully spending time here with your Dis family helps distract you and brings a smile to your face.

I can only imagine how exciting it was to get that phone call!! I, like you, get so excited when I see a 407 number calling me lol but its never been for anything amazing like that!

For most, it might be another instance in which, “she’s just talking about another Disney Trip again”; I happen to have a different opinion.

Well, it is kind of what we do around here.

I got off the elevator and stepped into a cavernous dark hole called the parking structure.

Nice! Very relaxing. I can feel the stress melting away...

I found myself standing outside the gym where I didn’t have any intention of visiting. Then again, it could be any day of the year and I’d have zero intention of visiting.

Tellin' it like it is.

Why, at that moment, did Katy Perry suddenly intrude on this tranquility? Because, Dear Steppe, this is the hour of Kid’s Pool Games, of course!

:rockband:

Cool waters do wonders for attitudes that need adjusting.

Truth. That's why I keep throwing my kids in the pool.

At that point, I knew. I knew something magical was about to happen.

Now there's a good feeling.

“Would you be interested in changing your resort from the Coronado to maybe the Grand Floridian?”

Would you be interested in trading in your Hyundai for this Aston-Martin?

I would admit this is a pretty unusual circumstance, BUT, should the need ever arise to have your ME luggage go to any other Disney Resort than what is on our yellow tags, I was told to have Mom and Jenn simply scratch off Coronado and write Grand Floridian in sharpie.

That's great to know! I'm going to scratch out my resort next time and write "Animal Kingdom Lodge" and just see what happens.

Dear Readers, I never, ever imagined I’d stay at the Grand Floridian.

I wouldn't, either!

In the course of 20 minutes, another Disney magical moment made my goal of staying at each resort just a little more possible. And it certainly made birthday #52 just a little more special.

I'm sure! What a great dose of magic!

I saw this on FB but wow!! Happy to hear the full story now! Wow!!!! How does that even happen? I mean I know...don't question the pixie dust when it falls on you but...was there any more reasoning given? Was it the birthday thing? Trying to get caught up as usual...but that is seriously so amazing!

While I was drying off, I glanced at my phone only to notice a missed call from a 407 number. If you don’t have that area code memorized, you need to re-evaluate your Disney Fandom level.
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Dear Readers, I never, ever imagined I’d stay at the Grand Floridian. Being so far out of my price range, I just wrote it off as wishful thinking. In the course of 20 minutes, another Disney magical moment made my goal of staying at each resort just a little more possible. And it certainly made birthday #52 just a little more special.
giphy.gif

View attachment 406571

Oh, sorry. Are we not doing that?

Don't tell me what to like!

;)

View attachment 406572

Still not doing that?

Sorry.

I have very little.
I see very little that I'm willing to pay for. And usually, what I do like is exorbitantly expensive.

Oh boy! Finally! A painting!...

… er… nevermind, then.

"compromise"... you have a funny way of spelling "cop out"

Very seldom have been in there,
but did with Elle, this last trip.
Saw a few things in there that intrigued me.
(This was the one in Epcot, though)

Nope. I don't believe that for a second.

Familiar with the name. Seen a fair bit of his stuff in catalogues and stuff.

Yep. Definitely a slippery slope, there.

I would've picked Ariel of course... but I really do like the one you picked.
I like the idea of Alice looking into the water and seeing her "looking glass" world below.

That's actually not bad at all!

I clicked the link, but... had to look up what a "legacy artist" was... still not quite sure, really.

Holy smokes! Where do you put all that????? :faint:

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Yeah, just once... "I really hate this one."
I'd pay extra for that.

:laughing:

I can definitely see you as Tink. ::yes::::yes::

Cool!!

That photo in itself is a great keepsake. :)

:lmao:

Yep. NIce. Good choice.

And that just makes it even cooler. :)
:rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:trying to quietly catch up while enjoying a peaceful...saw this and almost got wine up my nose!

I headed off in search of the elusive Yeti. There were plenty of warnings on my trek along the way informing me of how I'd be able to identify signs of him should there be some
But don't worry... he won't chase you. Heck, I can't think of the last time I ever saw him move... :rolleyes1
Only top quality Trip Reporting here, Friends.
That's what we've come to expect! :thumbsup2
I was dying for a Slurpee; I hear the yellow ones are delicious!

Snow Cone GIF - Snow Cone Yellow GIFs

So, I knew right where I was going. <insert huge eye roll> I got off the elevator and stepped into a cavernous dark hole called the parking structure. Nice.
Well if you see water here... probably want to avoid swimming in it...
Beveraged up, I toddled out to the legit pool area successfully having taken 20 more minutes that it should have.
Because when it comes to Disney, everything takes 20 minutes longer than it should.
Ahhh, quiet, sun, splishy-splashy water sounds, nothing to do but close my…. WHAT THE HECK?! Why?! Why, at that moment, did Katy Perry suddenly intrude on this tranquility? Because, Dear Steppe, this is the hour of Kid’s Pool Games, of course! On a scale of grouchy- to friggin’ irritated, I was squarely on the wrong end of the spectrum.
Ok, I feel your pain, but at the same time... :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:
I can totally see this happening to.
Note to the potentially irritated of you: They use speakers approximately the size needed for an AC/DC concert in Central Park; quiet places are non-existent at the pool during Kid’s Pool Games Time.
Because that's just what they do. For some ungodly reason.
Um... nah, not really. Got anything in All Star Sports?

That is some awesome pixie dust! How lovely to get to stay at the GF for a CSR price. I would love to stay there someday if the Canadian dollar improved and a good discount also floated my way.

Sorry to hear things are turbulent right now. Hopefully spending time here with your Dis family helps distract you and brings a smile to your face.

It sure was, Lessa! I'm not sure I'd stay there at GF prices as I still have a few places to knock off my list. Coronado is still one of them!

It's been very, very busy with kids, work, life in general. I also started renting out my spare room with Airbnb and am VERY busy with loads of days booked. Meantime.... write when I can. :)

Well, it is kind of what we do around here.

Yes, but I was referring to the riff raff who.... don't get it.

Nice! Very relaxing. I can feel the stress melting away...

That's the car fumes taking effect.

Tellin' it like it is.

I hate exercise.

It's why I look like your grandma's jello salad.

Truth. That's why I keep throwing my kids in the pool.

Parenting hack #143.

Would you be interested in trading in your Hyundai for this Aston-Martin?

Apt comparison.

That's great to know! I'm going to scratch out my resort next time and write "Animal Kingdom Lodge" and just see what happens.

You'll wait longer for your luggage to arrive at the All Stars Music?

I'm sure! What a great dose of magic!

:woohoo:

I saw this on FB but wow!! Happy to hear the full story now! Wow!!!! How does that even happen? I mean I know...don't question the pixie dust when it falls on you but...was there any more reasoning given? Was it the birthday thing? Trying to get caught up as usual...but that is seriously so amazing!

It was so fantastic! Kinda like a fairy tale come true!

I honestly have no idea. Maybe because do every single survey on the phone? Maybe cuz I am an AP holder? And yes, maybe for sure because of my birthday being 1 day away from when they gave it to me? Maybe cuz.... well, that story is coming in 2 updates from now. ;)

What a great pixie dust moment!

I really like the GF, it is such a relaxing resort!
Hi Caroline!! I sure miss you!

It really was. Such a fantastic surprise for us. :)

I did enjoy it quite a lot; it was quiet and we were close enough to the main building to have easy transport. ::yes::

But don't worry... he won't chase you. Heck, I can't think of the last time I ever saw him move... :rolleyes1

:lmao:

That's what we've come to expect! :thumbsup2

Heh, just less of it these days.

Theeeeeeeeeeeere it is.

Well if you see water here... probably want to avoid swimming in it...

Good point!

Because when it comes to Disney, everything takes 20 minutes longer than it should.

..... and is 20 times more expensive than it should be.

Ok, I feel your pain, but at the same time... :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:
I can totally see this happening to.

The only thing that saved the day was that phone call!!

Because that's just what they do. For some ungodly reason.

But... WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um... nah, not really. Got anything in All Star Sports?

LOL!!! Exactly what I thought in that moment.

not

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!