The $6,688.00 Disney World Trip - It's a wrap 6/30, Has it really been a year? 3/2 Link to new TR 4/18

I come from Disney vacation loving stock my parents and siblings still go WDW regularly and I honestly thought we would too when we were younger.

Interesting. My family went to Disneyland once when I was in Jr. High, so I had no influence from my parents. I don't know where I got it from.

But as much as DH loves Disney he also wants to see more of the world so Disney cruises have been a great alternative! I have managed a few Paris trips out of him too. But I must admit I am longing for the home of WDW

I would like to go elsewhere in the world, but it's so expensive. Disbey ends up seeming like a bargain since it's all prepaid.

That would be fun, I will bear that in mind should we ever make it back! For now DH has put his foot down and decided the 10hr flight from the UK was too much for the week we have so may go a little closer to home and try out somewhere new in Europe instead.

That's certainly not a bad option either.

:scared:I think I would have nearly had a Heart attack too! I only use my credit cards to book vacations and for emergencies so this would have put me way way over my balance! Glad it all got sorted in the end.

We put EVERYTHING on credit cards only for the benefit of getting rewards. By fall we should have a free companion ticket for me on Southwest.

This looks delicious and completely up my street!

So if you don't mind my asking, is the phrase "up my street" a UK phrase? In the US we say "up my alley", you're the second person that I've heard say that phrase with the word street instead of alley.

Cute pictures! shame you didn't make it to any more but it's always best to leave reasons to go back :thumbsup2

Thanks!

Some more good looking food right there! I am definitely going to have to make more of an effort to get to one of these festivals!! Looks like a good day so far after a stressful start. Looking forward to reading some more

I really like the festivals. It seems like I haven't been to Epcot when there was not one going on for years.

PAGE 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I am late. Been on vacation (non Disney, even though we went to the Disney store more than once :rotfl2:). Will take me some time to catch up, but I am on it!

:welcome:

Just think how much time you will have in just a few months!

Well I'm entertained! Thanks for sharing!

:welcome:

Glad I could entertain you.

So when do you start?

:rolleyes1

When the cows come home.

And that's exactly when I do them.

Us too but we haven't been on a road trip since 2014.

That many! Huh... Wouldn't have thought so.

I think they are assuming there are lots of littles in the party. I think it would seat six adults comfortably.

You were tired!

Usually Fran is the one who needs two days of good sleep to make herself whole again.

Totally get that.

"mmm... this is good... mmm... oh shoot!"

::yes::

Please don't describe it. Do your business and take up the narrative when you come out of the bathroom.

That business does not even make it into the TR. :snooty:

It was eBay business and credit cards....

Holy smokes! :faint:

(Of course... I had a very similar amount charged to my card... except it was fraud. Pretty sure I didn't spend a night in a very expensive hotel in the Ukraine.)

Like the $800 in Fried Chicken that someone charged to my card?

I'm shocked you didn't keep checking it... every hour or so!

I could always contest the charge if it hit my account. I wasn't that worried. Besides, her explanation made sense to me.

10 minutes...
You could easily wait longer than that just for a bus to arrive!

Yes it is an efficient means of transport....when its working....

Wow. Thanks, dude... for nothing.
How about not being discriminatory?

Yeah! Good point!

I've never heard that... not sure if I'll apply that philosophy or not!

You probably don't lose things as often as I do. :rolleyes1

Looks good... but very heavy!

It really wasn't.

You know... I never in a million years would've ordered that... But now that I see it and your description... it's looking pretty good!

I like stuffed tomatoes and that was one of the best fillings I've had.

I like this one the best. You guys look so much in love. :love:

Awww....

I really like that! Even has the Nautilus in it! (RIP, Kirk)

You know that was one of the reasons that Fran bought the piece. I said I liked the Octopus and she said, "I didn't even notice that."

I said, "Funny, I didn't even see the Nautilus!"

mmmm… risotto...

It was very good! I should make some soon....

That looks really interesting. Not sure I'd order that, either. But should!

Well if you like Salmon....

Duct tape? I swear there was tape involved.

Yes. There was tape involved but it was Flex Tape.

She actually brought it to WDW too but didn't try to take it into the parks.

Gabby will be elated at the F&W offerings!

Well when I first looked on 2/19/20 according to my history, it seems they actually posted last years stuff. Cause when I look today it is totally different.

It makes me feel better hearing both you guys having the same issue. We took our first Disney Cruise on the Fantasy in May, went to Remy twice, and got severely lost both times!

It wasn't so much getting lost as it was realizing that there was one entrance to the restaurant.

Last edited:
When the cows come home.
Uh, oh...

Image result for cows at home

Us too but we haven't been on a road trip since 2014.
Not that long ago. :)
Usually Fran is the one who needs two days of good sleep to make herself whole again.
I always forget that for you, the time difference is much more significant.
That business does not even make it into the TR. :snooty:
:laughing:
It was eBay business and credit cards....
I figured. :)
Like the $800 in Fried Chicken that someone charged to my card?
Uh... what???? How does that even happen? What the?...
I could always contest the charge if it hit my account. I wasn't that worried. Besides, her explanation made sense to me.
I suppose. I'd still be nervous.
Yes it is an efficient means of transport....when its working....
It's only stopped the one time, hasn't it?
You probably don't lose things as often as I do. :rolleyes1
Well... probably not. :rolleyes:
I like stuffed tomatoes and that was one of the best fillings I've had.
High praise indeed!
You know that was one of the reasons that Fran bought the piece. I said I liked the Octopus and she said, "I didn't even notice that."
How do you not notice that????
I said, "Funny, I didn't even see the Nautilus!"
It was very good! I should make some soon....
I did a few days ago... But put too much parmesan in it, unfortunately. Need to make up for that.
Well if you like Salmon....
I do. :)

Uh, oh...

Image result for cows at home

Well, they didn't come to my home...

I always forget that for you, the time difference is much more significant.

Not to mention that we have to decompress from everyday life when we get into a non stress situation.

Uh... what???? How does that even happen? What the?...

I don't know, but in addition to charges from some utility in Maryland, $600 at Verizon, there was a charge for $800+ at Gus's Fried Chicken in Chicago.

I suppose. I'd still be nervous.

It's only money.

It's only stopped the one time, hasn't it?

How do you not notice that????

:confused3

I did a few days ago... But put too much parmesan in it, unfortunately. Need to make up for that.

I won't be making much of anything for a little while. Besides repurposing the TriTip that we had for dinner last night, I'm going to be eating most of my meals out at Disney during the next week! :banana:

So catching up on my second update. I asked if anyone understood Fran’s reference to the entrance to Topolino’s “being just like the Fantasy.” Most of you responding had not been on a Disney Cruise so you had no idea, but Su-Lynn aka @chunkymonkey got it! When you are on the Fantasy (and Dream), there are two fancy restaurants at the back of the ship. When you take the aft elevator to Deck 11 there are only three places to go and they are all either restaurants or bars. Well, I suppose there is a fourth option which is you could take the stairs down.

The same is true for Topolino’s. When you get out of the elevator, you can either go to the bar or the podium, there are not long winding hallways for you to get lost. So that was the reference. It only took until page 6 for someone to get it!

When we left off, we had filled ourselves up by dining at a couple kiosks while we were on our way to our next stop, Mousegears. We got the annual pass magnet and she found all kinds of great stuff there.

She wanted me to add that she didn't buy hardly any of the good stuff that she found.

We decided to head to Mexico to get some Margaritas and motored past these chalk drawings on the ground on the way there.

This was our first time visiting the new margarita place.

We got one Strawberry Margarita, which I thought was too sweet so I let her finish it.

I had "La Choza" Clásica, Ocho Blanco Tequila, Orange Liqueur, Fresh Lime Juice, Agave Nectar, The Withers Rosé Wine and Black Ant Salt rim

She said that next time she would get this one as well.

We decided to take the long way back to the International Gateway, and we browsed all the art tents as we made our way along. Luckily they didn’t seem to have a lot from our favorite artists, so we weren’t really tempted.

When we reached Germany we stopped at Karamel Kuche to get some treats to enjoy in the room. This picture was taken in the room but it shows what we bought.

She suggested we get something to snack on at multiple locations, but I was just too full. We had a very nice dinner for that evening and I wanted to be hungry for it.

In the American Pavilion I peeked in here. It would be opening very soon and I had sort of hoped that we would be able to come back and try it, but that just didn’t happen.

While we were browsing the art shops, we came across this Sebastian figure. He was only $6,000 and change. A sum that was sort of in my head from this morning’s events…..

We must have sounded pretty obnoxious as we bantered back and forth.

Fran: Well, give me your card, I’ll keep it in mind. We do have a vacant apartment that might rent soon that may cover this.
Me: We still have the property taxes to pay.
Fran: Well who knows, if we sell one of the cars. I plan to list the 73 Cougar this spring.
Me: What about the roofs that we need to replace?
Fran: Oh you take all the fun out of everything!

We finished our loop and headed out to the skyliner. I was a little concerned about the evening as we had a sort of late dinner at Yachtsman and we would need to take the Skyliner home. It closed at 10PM so I asked the CM operating the ride what happens if we are late this evening. In a less than magical voice he said, "You're not riding this!" And laughed. I wished I'd gotten his name cause I would have loved to let his lead know about this.

On this ride, Fran went first and I much preferred having her waiting for me at the end rather than my going first and having to wait for her. I had much less anxiousness.

When we got back to the room, we found this.

Also the dishwasher had been run, and the coffee maker all cleaned up and run with the dishes that I had placed in it. I usually wait to run the dishwasher at home so that I can do a full load, but mousekeeping seems to like to run it whenever they come into the room. We realized that with all this tidyness that they think we are staying on cash and that’s why we are getting daily service. OK, I won’t tell them otherwise.

Fran took a nap, while I caught up on a bit of the DIS. It was only about an hour, but I think that little bit of recharge did good for her. We got dressed for dinner and headed out again. This time I left my scooter in the room. Since we were only going to the Yacht Club and not Epcot, I thought it wouldn't be a problem. In hindsight, my legs were pretty sore the next day, but I suppose it was good to stretch and exercise my legs. However, prolonged walking would definitely take me out for a couple days.

As we walked through the BC, we found S&V having a drink in Martha's Vineyard, they had just paid the check so we all made our way to Yachtsman.

We didn't wait long before we were seated. I ordered my Belvedere Gibson up, but they did not have the cocktail onions, so instead I had them put a twist of lemon in there.

We perused the menu, although Fran and I had a pretty good idea of what we were going to get.

They brought us the lovely onion rolls with roasted garlic and butter. I tried not to eat too much of this so that I had room for my steak.

Everyone else at the table ordered the Lobster Bisque. I had a taste of Fran's and it was delicious! But I wanted to save room for the main event.

Vinny and I decided to split a bottle of wine and it was wonderful.

Fran and I split the Rib Eye with shallot butter, it was cooked perfectly.

On the side we got Creamed spinach, also fantastic.

The potatoes au gratin, these are so good!

And Thick Cut Steakhouse Bacon, so yummy!

My plate….

It was all delicious! I finished everything but the steak, so we have that to look forward to in the room. Since I didn't finish the steak, I still had room for dessert.

We had the S'mores Sundae. This was very tasty! There were little chunks of something kind of like pavlova in there that gave a nice crunch to it, they might have been graham cracker chunks, not sure, but I would order this again!

After we settled up the check, Fran and I took off. It was 9:35 and I didnt want to chance missing the skyliner. The regular line was HUGE! But it looked like it moved pretty quickly. We were taken aside and directed to another queue. You see for guests in wheelchairs or scooters they have a special boarding area at all the stations except the Riviera. The HA cars (which are actually no different than the others, but those cars have chocks to put behind the wheels to brace the scooter), these cars come off the regular line and actually stop to let folks board. This line was much much shorter. We only had 3 cars of people in front of us, but since the HA cars are every 10th car or so, we did wait a little bit. We made it just in time though, because once we were in line, about six more parties with scooters pulled in behind us.

Once we were back in the room we checked stuff online for a bit before I decided to take another bath. It was after midnight before I crawled into bed, but again I slept really well.

Well, they didn't come to my home...
Close call!
Not to mention that we have to decompress from everyday life when we get into a non stress situation.
I totally get that. I'd kill for a vacation right about now.
I don't know, but in addition to charges from some utility in Maryland, $600 at Verizon, there was a charge for $800+ at Gus's Fried Chicken in Chicago.
:eek:
You got it all back, though?
It's only money.
I won't be making much of anything for a little while. Besides repurposing the TriTip that we had for dinner last night, I'm going to be eating most of my meals out at Disney during the next week! :banana:
Yay!!
she found all kinds of great stuff there.

Wait a second! She only has one hat in her hand!!!
She wanted me to add that she didn't buy hardly any of the good stuff that she found.
If it was good... she should've bought it! :)
We got one Strawberry Margarita, which I thought was too sweet so I let her finish it.
Sounds good to me. I'd have that...
I had "La Choza" Clásica, Ocho Blanco Tequila, Orange Liqueur, Fresh Lime Juice, Agave Nectar, The Withers Rosé Wine and Black Ant Salt rim
… but I'd probably rather have that.
I'll get both and compare. ;)
Luckily they didn’t seem to have a lot from our favorite artists, so we weren’t really tempted.
"Luckily"??
When we reached Germany we stopped at Karamel Kuche to get some treats to enjoy in the room. This picture was taken in the room but it shows what we bought.
Yummmm….
In the American Pavilion I peeked in here. It would be opening very soon
I presume that's the new BBQ place? Where's it going to be?
While we were browsing the art shops, we came across this Sebastian figure. He was only $6,000 and change. A sum that was sort of in my head from this morning’s events…..
I can see why. I can also see "Well... it's already on the card, so... it's like I'm breaking even!"
Fran: Well, give me your card, I’ll keep it in mind. We do have a vacant apartment that might rent soon that may cover this.
Fran: Well who knows, if we sell one of the cars. I plan to list the 73 Cougar this spring.
:laughing: Stop spoiling her fun!
I asked the CM operating the ride what happens if we are late this evening. In a less than magical voice he said, "You're not riding this!" And laughed. I wished I'd gotten his name cause I would have loved to let his lead know about this.
:sad2:
Thanks for the help.
We realized that with all this tidyness that they think we are staying on cash and that’s why we are getting daily service. OK, I won’t tell them otherwise.
Oh! That explains it. And... yeah... mum's the word.
Everyone else at the table ordered the Lobster Bisque.
As would I, had I been there.
Holy crap!
It was all delicious!
Looks it!
We were taken aside and directed to another queue. You see for guests in wheelchairs or scooters they have a special boarding area at all the stations except the Riviera. The HA cars (which are actually no different than the others, but those cars have chocks to put behind the wheels to brace the scooter), these cars come off the regular line and actually stop to let folks board. This line was much much shorter. We only had 3 cars of people in front of us, but since the HA cars are every 10th car or so, we did wait a little bit
Interesting. Didn't know they took cars off and stopped them. Didn't even know that was possible. Huh!

Dinner looks amazing and the steak looks perfect!

The dessert looks fabulous as well. Love anything marshmallow.

Ask me if you ever want a deal on point rental...I have a friends discount based on what the rental companies charge.

You're the best, Alison! Thanks!

There's a possibility we could take you up on that in 2021. We've talked about doing Southern California for a vacation. Right now it depends on what Sarah's college costs are going to be. That might put a dent in the vacation budget.

The same is true for Topolino’s. When you get out of the elevator, you can either go to the bar or the podium, there are not long winding hallways for you to get lost. So that was the reference. It only took until page 6 for someone to get it!

Thanks for explaining it and not leaving us hanging!

:rotfl: Sounds like she knows she's getting a reputation!

In the American Pavilion I peeked in here. It would be opening very soon and I had sort of hoped that we would be able to come back and try it, but that just didn’t happen.

Darn. I have high hopes for that place.

Totally worth it! :rolleyes1

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

It closed at 10PM so I asked the CM operating the ride what happens if we are late this evening. In a less than magical voice he said, "You're not riding this!" And laughed. I wished I'd gotten his name cause I would have loved to let his lead know about this.

That's, um...less than helpful.

We realized that with all this tidyness that they think we are staying on cash and that’s why we are getting daily service. OK, I won’t tell them otherwise.

Fran and I split the Rib Eye with shallot butter, it was cooked perfectly.

Doesn't look like it was cooked at all! :lmao:

The potatoes au gratin, these are so good!

I remember those, and yes...I could use some more!

The HA cars (which are actually no different than the others, but those cars have chocks to put behind the wheels to brace the scooter), these cars come off the regular line and actually stop to let folks board.

Now that system actually makes sense.

The coffee I bought the day before was really good!

Yay! Nothing like starting out with a nice cup of Joe, rather than a shotty one.

Fran asked for another half of muffin with some of the leftover Ricotta on it.

Yummmm!!

I see a charge for $6,688.00 by Disney Resort Services…..WHAT THE….???????

Ahhh haaa!! And there lies the TR title!

For weeknights the room charge itself was $578, the OC Tourist Development Tax was $34.68, and the OC Accommodation Tax was $2.89. On Friday and Saturday the same respective fees were $616, $39.36, and $3.08
Well now we know. A room like this would cost around $600.00 per night on cash. DVC was one of the best investments we have ever made! Even the SSR room was up there in price!

Completely numbers I can't fathom spending on a room, just another world, espec once you factor the exchange.
Wish we'd known about DVC when our dollar was better.

cause he rudely told us we couldn't go in his line and had to go back to the Scooter/stroller line and wait our turn.

Geez who P'd in his cornflakes?

Fran was pretty miffed by the time we got through the line and she went right to Guest Relations and calmly explained her frustrations. Fran edit: She calls it a polite rant

Sounds like myself..

Dang. Now we would have to spring for a one use bottle of water!

27 dollars later hey...

I ended up getting two of the baseball caps that they had. One to use and one to lose as Fran says.

I remember this about you buying earrings! Extra's of the ones you love :)

We got one of everything food wise The melted Brie came in a little bread bowl and it was very tasty.

I'm prob the only person who isn't keen on Brie..I don't know what it is, just not my fav.

This looks yummm and I'm not a huge tomato person, well I prefer them cooked then raw.

We also got the French Martini. This was very good!

Dang, that looks fab right now (I could totally drink it at 9:28 am)

We went for a photo op in one of the portraits, Luncheon of the Boating Party.

What a cool idea, great pics!

They actually had one of the paintings that we have on our wall at home in that booth. The artist was at DTD (back when they called it that) and actually signed the back of it for her. It's called "One Man Band"

D loves this, goofy being his fav, and having been musical himself.

The only thing that I wanted here was the Risotto. I thought it was really good, but Fran didn’t seem to care for it at all.

Looks yummy, but I am not an experienced risotto eater- I like it, but just not something I cook.

She got the Salmon Gateau, and thought it was just fabulous.

Dorian was drooling over this..I'm not a cold fish person, so not my thing, but he gives it the big thumbs up

Well hello there! Talk about in your face!

Me again!

So that was the reference. It only took until page 6 for someone to get it!

I think I need to do more Disney cruises so I can get the reference 👍

motored past these chalk drawings on the ground on the way there.

Very nice! I always like seeing the "water" drawings too

That reminds me of the yard long drinks that everyone was carrying around in Vegas!

yumm this sounds gooood!

stopped at Karamel Kuche to get some treats to enjoy in the room. This picture was taken in the room but it shows what we bought.

Sea salt caramels, the marshmallow wheels I need to try annnd ?

LOL that's marriage for ya!

Belvedere Gibson up, but they did not have the cocktail onions, so instead I had them put a twist of lemon in there.

Did the twist stay out or go in the glass?

They brought us the lovely onion rolls with roasted garlic and butter. I tried not to eat too much of this so that I had room for my steak.

my gawd those look good- love roasted garlic

split a bottle of wine and it was wonderful.

sounds pretty good to me!

My plate….

this looks just perfect!

We had the S'mores Sundae.

You guys are fans of S'mores stuff hey?

We decided to head to Mexico to get some Margaritas and motored past these chalk drawings on the ground on the way there.
Did you try jumping into the chalk drawings? I think if you do, you end up in a totally different land.
They brought us the lovely onion rolls with roasted garlic and butter.
Oh, no. I don't think I could stop myself from eating all of those.

Daily mousekeeping? Sounds like some Disney magic to me.

I totally get that. I'd kill for a vacation right about now.

I hope you have something coming up!

:eek:
You got it all back, though?

Yes they credited it all back. It was fraud.

Wait a second! She only has one hat in her hand!!!

That's cause it was for her. I'm the one who loses stuff.

If it was good... she should've bought it! :)

Good is subjective with her. Everything is good.

Sounds good to me. I'd have that...

You do like your sweet drinks.

… but I'd probably rather have that.
I'll get both and compare. ;)

There you go. We did and and I liked the more savory one.

"Luckily"??

Well we can spend a bunch of money when we both find something we like. That day we went to the Star Wars GE preview we ended up dropping $800+ cause we each found paintings we wanted Nd the darned things are still not on our walls. We need to do rotational artwork.

I presume that's the new BBQ place? Where's it going to be?

In the American pavillion.

I can see why. I can also see "Well... it's already on the card, so... it's like I'm breaking even!"

That did kinda cross my mind. Until I realized that I could not afford the charge in the first place!

:laughing: Stop spoiling her fun!

I know. I'm no fun.

:sad2:
Thanks for the help.

Exactly.

Oh! That explains it. And... yeah... mum's the word.

As would I, had I been there.

It was good.

Holy crap!

Holy Bacon Batman!

Looks it!

Interesting. Didn't know they took cars off and stopped them. Didn't even know that was possible. Huh!

There is a secondary loading area. I was pointing it out to Fran back in October when the Skyliner was shut down during our visit.

What an amazing dinner!

What a rude CM!

It was a fabulous meal. I was astonished by the CMs lack of magical demeanor!

Dinner looks amazing and the steak looks perfect!

The dessert looks fabulous as well. Love anything marshmallow.

It was cooked perfectly, although not everyone reading seems to think so. :lmao:

Marshmallow = Happiness

I hope you have something coming up!
According to my ticker... 2 months and 4 days. :)
Yes they credited it all back. It was fraud.
Hope you didn't have to jump through any hoops.
That's cause it was for her. I'm the one who loses stuff.
:lmao:
So that whole "One to wear, one to lose"... is all about you????? :rotfl2:
Good is subjective with her. Everything is good.
Well that's not good... or... is it?
You do like your sweet drinks.
Matches my personality.
Cloying and disagreeable.
Well we can spend a bunch of money when we both find something we like. That day we went to the Star Wars GE preview we ended up dropping $800+ cause we each found paintings we wanted Nd the darned things are still not on our walls. We need to do rotational artwork.
You need your own gallery!
In the American pavillion.
:headache:
I know that! :laughing:
I meant where at the American pavilion.
That did kinda cross my mind. Until I realized that I could not afford the charge in the first place!
Holy Bacon Batman!
Image result for batman pig

I LOVE when your posts are peppered with Fran comments, as they keep making me laugh! We have a reservation for Yachtsman coming up and your pictures look delicious! My 11 year old is a foodie and bacon fiend and will love your bacon dish. Bacon is on my bad list right now because last month I suffered bacon grease burns on my face, neck and stomach and am still healing. Looks like my neck will be scarred. 👿 🥓

Our Riveria trip in days away! Your posts are making me excited!

It turns out that the line originates at CBR goes to the Riviera, makes a turn towards the Boardwalk and in front of the Boardwalk makes another turn towards Epcot.

I was at Boardwalk during some of your trip. So I just started reading your trip report and came across this picture with my car parked at Boardwalk! Thanks for writing your report! Gives me lots of ideas of what to go eat while on my next visit!

I've only been there the once, but I'm sure you've been a lot growing up near there.

My family was part of a Jeep/4x4 club that often had "rallies" in the desert. We'd go every year to Borrego to camp and just hang out and play cards and have fun. I love it there!

Well in the way home my bags aren't checked nearly as regularly and I've drank all the wine! 😂

I've heard that product mentioned on TV, but have no idea what benefits it returns.

Free Global Entry, a sizable kickback, lounge access, and some other stuff. Lyft Plus being another. But the fee went way up since my friend bought it and now I'm not sure it's worth it.

I'll often order an appetizer instead of a meal or Fran and I split the meal. Portions are definitely out of control.

They reallly are. Such a sad waste of food, especially at Disney where you tend not to eat leftovers. I suppose if you were staying with a place that had a good place to eat and dishes and stuff, sure, but I want to eat out when I'm on vacation, not "cook" and eat "in".

Her new thing is trading the mugs with other collectors that she meets through the Trader Sam's Mug Trading Group on Facebook.

Oooh, that makes sense!

Normally she has me put cream cheese on it, so this was similar. At home she will have cream cheese and jam.

Shopping day is next week. I'll add some to my list.

We pay everything off every month....which sometimes gets difficult.

For sure, but if you don't you pay in interest the perks you get and it defeats the whole purpose.

Setting the record straight.

Good for you, Fran! LOL!

This was our first time visiting the new margarita place.

The empanadas are a food from the gods.

:lmao: Okay that was funny.

Nice! And no, they don't have to know.

z20MU0205YS03.jpg

Lordy! Roast garlic is THE BEST!!!

Drool!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter