The 40th B-day Bash- Day 3 - July 18

BetsyAnn

Mouseketeer
Day 3 – July 18, 2001 California Adventure – or who thought this park was a good idea

Now I have to say- Disneyland is my favorite single park anywhere. And having said that I was disappointed with CA- We were there for about 7 hours and I rode Soaring Over California. There is potential in this park – They got some of it right. I would give them five years and it will be a good park. Problems for me – no Shade,

I hated the Pier – Screaming CA and another ride closed – too much not Disney and so much bad Six Flags after about an hour – I had to leave that area of the park.

The other parts were fine. Just not much to do. Enjoyed Soaring over CA. If I were to go back – I think I would just walk in to specific attractions and then leave – The highlight – Electric Parade. Same parade – everyone sits down to watch! Another relative comes over to join us for the day.

Tip - If going to CA - go early in day, wear cool clothes - park feels very hot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter