The 3rd new land...

What do you think the 3rd new Disney studios land should be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know, I wasn't thinking of Potter in Universal.. yeah.. Disney has forced Universal to up it's game.. I do look forward to both Nintendo land in CA and Epic Universe. Universal is now on par with Disney and sometimes better. But Batuu and Pandora are GORGEOUS so immersive.
I can't help but feel that Universal still uses too many screens. I wonder if we will see any corners cut with the new park.

So I voted for other thinking I’d like to see a Star Wars land but not Galaxy’s Edge. But after thinking about it more I’d rather see them just develop the area around Star Tours into a mini Star Wars land and use the land in the Studios for something else.

They could make a cool Star Wars restaurant where the theater is, with an interior like Oga’s Cantina or the Hyperspace Lounge on the Wish only larger, then they can build a new attraction on the other side of the theater.

I used to think the same, but I'm not so sure anymore. Nintendo lands and Harry Potter are as good as some of the best Disney lands. There is still nothing else like Tokyo Disney Sea as a whole park, but I'm really excited about Epic Universe, let's what Universal can create from scratch and with the right budget and ambition.
Plus tokyo disney sea isnt disney anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter