The 1700 loop must seem empty without us.

bigdisneydaddy

Fan of all things Fort wilderness
For the first time in many years we will not be camping in the 1700 loop during Jan/Feb. I sure do miss the evening walks with the stars shining through the canopy of tall pines, the people with the Tinkerbell lamp on their post and the Northern Pioneers. Trailers sold so we will have to find our new favorite spot in the cabin loop next time we come down.

Sorry to hear you are "homeless", bdd. I bet there is a cabin with your name on it for you to enjoy when you get here. Bama Ed

Hopefully we will run into each other in January 2019.

Hopefully we will run into each other in January 2019.
Unfortunately the RV industry drove me away with their poor quality and lack of after sale parts. I got tired of spending as much time working on the trailer as I did enjoying it. We tossed the idea of getting another Outback but decided to put the money we would use for a trailer into a cabin and then downsize the truck back to a 1/2 ton gasser.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter