MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) (Thread Now Closed, See New MK EMM FAQ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have changed my post-EMM FP to
9:10-10:10 Jungle Cruise
10:10-11:10 Space Mountain
11:10-12:10 Enchanted Tales with Belle.

I'm hoping to ride Big Thunder, Splash and Pirates before getting on JC, then ride Buzz and People Mover before Space. I have a BoG reservation at 12:05.

I have changed my post-EMM FP to
9:10-10:10 Jungle Cruise
10:10-11:10 Space Mountain
11:10-12:10 Enchanted Tales with Belle.

I'm hoping to ride Big Thunder, Splash and Pirates before getting on JC, then ride Buzz and People Mover before Space. I have a BoG reservation at 12:05.
Are you eating the breakfast?

Quick question...Haven't done EMM since the new welcome show and being let onto Main Street early and all that. I understand they usually let people in at 7:45? Do they normally let people with EMM in before the regular crowd or is it everyone together? Is there a special line/entrance like there use to be or no?
I’m also curious about this. Possibly it got lost on the previous page so I’m quoting your post in hopes it is noticed by someone who knows the answer. Our first EMM date is a week from yesterday!! If there isn’t an answer by then, I will let you know!

I’m also curious about this. Possibly it got lost on the previous page so I’m quoting your post in hopes it is noticed by someone who knows the answer. Our first EMM date is a week from yesterday!! If there isn’t an answer by then, I will let you know!

I watched some videos on YouTube last night about EMM. You enter with the PPO breakfast group. TP said they were let in at 7:43am and the group just spread out toward their destinations.

It appears as though Nov 11 and Nov 25 are both sold out. It’s possible they are both just “closed” to booking (like what happened earlier this month with all of November), but I would surmise sell out since the rest of November is still open to booking and those dates both fall on holiday weekends.

While we're talking about dates, I can see a +10 window through Sunday, 1/20. That's the Sunday after WDW Marathon Sunday. I would have 'thought' you might see EMMs start up again after the marathon on Tuesday 1/15, Sunday 1/20, etc. Officially a waiting game at this point. :-)
there won't be a sunday 1/20 because it's MLK weekend. They did not have it the sunday of MLK weekend last year (and year before?)

So happy those dates are back up for those trying to book October and November!

Quick question...Haven't done EMM since the new welcome show and being let onto Main Street early and all that. I understand they usually let people in at 7:45? Do they normally let people with EMM in before the regular crowd or is it everyone together? Is there a special line/entrance like there use to be or no?

When we did it last (which was with the current welcome show), you check in on the far left and get a wristband. You walk in with everyone, at 7:45. You walk to the left and CMs let you into Fantasyland via left of the castle. It’s the same with the adr folk, they are also going to the left of the castle.

there won't be a sunday 1/20 because it's MLK weekend. They did not have it the sunday of MLK weekend last year (and year before?)
I don't know; they've been doing weird things with EMM. There are some EMMs in November for dates that are surprising-- like the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend, Election Day, and the Sunday/Tuesday around Veteran's Day weekend! Who knows, maybe there will be one MLK weekend, LOL!

I don't know; they've been doing weird things with EMM. There are some EMMs in November for dates that are surprising-- like the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend, Election Day, and the Sunday/Tuesday around Veteran's Day weekend! Who knows, maybe there will be one MLK weekend, LOL!
it wouldn't bother me if there was but I am not going to plan for it!

So happy those dates are back up for those trying to book October and November!

Your questions have pretty much been answered, but I'll add the same.

You check in towards on the left side of the front entrance and congregate just outside the left tunnel under the train station. This group will be EMM and PPO ADR guests.

This was at 7:29AM a few weeks ago:

7-1, 729am.jpg

They let you in approx 7:45am. Approx being the key word.

On the opposite entrance to this, regular guests are also congregating, as they are let in and free to roam Main Street/the Hub until the park opens at 9AM. There aren't typically very many people there at this point, but there will be some.

I have seen it where both the EMM/PPO group and the regular day guest group are let in at the same time, and I have seen it where the regular day guest group is held for a few minutes and the EMM/PPO group goes first. I'd say YMMV in this particular aspect as things can change on any given MK morning.

Hope that helps and also hope you have a great time at EMM.

Your questions have pretty much been answered, but I'll add the same.

You check in towards on the left side of the front entrance and congregate just outside the left tunnel under the train station. This group will be EMM and PPO ADR guests.

This was at 7:29AM a few weeks ago:

View attachment 337490

They let you in approx 7:45am. Approx being the key word.

On the opposite entrance to this, regular guests are also congregating, as they are let in and free to roam Main Street/the Hub until the park opens at 9AM. There aren't typically very many people there at this point, but there will be some.

I have seen it where both the EMM/PPO group and the regular day guest group are let in at the same time, and I have seen it where the regular day guest group is held for a few minutes and the EMM/PPO group goes first. I'd say YMMV in this particular aspect as things can change on any given MK morning.

Hope that helps and also hope you have a great time at EMM.
Very helpful! Thank you!! We are really looking forward to this. We’ve been trying for more than a year, but it has never been offered during any of our trips (not even last summer). I had just about reached the point where I felt like this event was just not in the cards for my family. We are finally going on Sunday and can’t wait!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter