That Was NOT Part of the Plan! May/June 2017 TR *NEW* 12/1 *COMPLETE*

Discussion in 'Disneyland Trip Reports' started by khertz, Aug 6, 2017.

1. RedHotMama

RedHotMama Mouseketeer

I loved reading your trip report!
    My favorite parts were when your daughter fell to the floor to see Cinderella's shoes, and when she saw Tigger and finally warmed up to the characters. Oh, and when she laid on the floor so she didn't have to hold hands. Lol! She is so stinking cute! We're going in February and will have to remember the backpack leash for our 3-year-old.
    I'm glad your son's special hat made it through another trip!
    Thanks for sharing your adventures!

2. Dugette

Dugette DIS Veteran

I just finished reading the end of this one. I had no idea that Disney Junior had changed at Disneyland - good to know, as we're hoping to tack a Disneyland visit onto a LA-area wedding next summer. Loved reading all about your trip, as always!

3. khertz

khertz Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

It was the best way to end the trip! And of course, we had to remedy the severe lack of Mickey bars the entire trip.

Thanks for following along!!

It was a really unintentional but sweet way to tie together the first visit for both kids to Disneyland!

Thanks for following along!!

The parade was totally unplanned both times, so it's really funny how it worked out to be the way we ended each kid's first visit to Disneyland!

I'm sure I'll end up doing a TR because I just can't help myself when I come home and have that post-vacation depression going on. lol Plus I love having a record to look back on and re-read when I'm missing it.

Thanks so much!

She is a total handful!! But she sure did make us laugh a lot on this trip too! I definitely regretted not having the backpack leash, so I hope it works out for you on your trip. lol

Ooh, hopefully you can make it work!! It would be so hard to be so close to DL and not pop over for a visit!!

MeghanEmily likes this.