That was easy!

teacherlisa1978

DIS Veteran
Just made my 180 day plus ADRs for our trip in August. DH hasn't been since 07 and we're excited to try some new places this trip. Being that August 15th is the start date for bounceback free dining (and many speculate it will start regular free dining) I was concerned about making the ressies this morning. (Also, since I live in Seattle I was up at 2:45 am getting ready to make these! Glad I was rewarded for the effort!)

In fact, it was so easy I made some extras I hadn't planned on.:rotfl2:

I got:
Ohana for Dinner 15 min. earlier than requested
Le Cellier for Dinner 5 min. later than requested
Sci Fi for Dinner 20 min. later than requested

and that was all we'd planned on but then...

I thought hey, Chef Mickey's would be fun on our last morning before we head to Magic Kingdom, right? And I got that at exactly the time I requested. Then, I thought well hey, this is so easy, and we MIGHT want to eat at Boatwright's at POR the night we do our carriage ride, so why not make that ADR, too? I got that one at exactly the time requested (no surprise there).

First time using the online system and I loved it!

Got all my ADR's this morning- wanted crystal palace first thing in the morning got 8:10 - couldn't get 8:05 . Do they seat people at 8:00 am or is 8:05 the earliest time? I wanted to make sure we have time to eat and get in line at Dumbo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter