That darn webcam!

h20jag

<br><font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=m
Time for another webcam petition! We'se missing the live action here!!
Was it Jtopicz (Jim) that organized the last one? We need the help Bro, bring it please!!
Jim

Yup, it was me. The company I used to organize the petition through (123petitions.com) went out of business right in the middle of everything, and basically shut down (taking our signatures with them). In addition we got a response from Universal during the middle of our petition that the webcams were "being worked on", so interest in the petition was kind of lost.

Now none of the webcams seem to ever really work. I guess part of the problem is that Universal has a company contracted to provide the webcams, so Universal has to rely on them to solve any problems. I'll try to contact Universal this week to see if the webcams are still "being worked on". If not, maybe it's time to organize petition #2!

Jim

Mahalo Jimsssss :D
I really need the web cams back. It may be a while before I can afford to return and I want to be able to see you all at cyber meets, at least. ;)
Aloha,
Donna
:wave:

Everything is always being worked on at all the theme parks! Why cant they give us our webcams back!!:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter