Thankyou Julie for taking the time....

peanut1967

DIS Veteran
.... to post my lanyard and pin all the way to the UK....it was surreal (ott I know) when I saw you had to sign to say what the item was you were posting.
And thanks to Pete for being fair, I appreciate it.

Angie P
UK

P.s Hey everybody I have a DIS Unplugged pin and Landyard....and they look goooooooooooooooooood!:cool1:

.... to post my lanyard and pin all the way to the UK....it was surreal (ott I know) when I saw you had to sign to say what the item was you were posting.
And thanks to Pete for being fair, I appreciate it.

Angie P
UK

P.s Hey everybody I have a DIS Unplugged pin and Landyard....and they look goooooooooooooooooood!:cool1:

Whoops, I didn't think to say thank you for especially sending it to the UK, but I did say thanks in a previous post, I guess the fact I posted a pic of myself wearing it makes up for it.

And yes, they look extremely good. Only just under 4 months until I can wear it round Disneyland Paris. I'm trying to be the first to post a pic wearing DIS Unplugged merch there, unless someone else beats me or already has beaten me to it.

Whoops, I didn't think to say thank you for especially sending it to the UK, but I did say thanks in a previous post, I guess the fact I posted a pic of myself wearing it makes up for it.

And yes, they look extremely good. Only just under 4 months until I can wear it round Disneyland Paris. I'm trying to be the first to post a pic wearing DIS Unplugged merch there, unless someone else beats me or already has beaten me to it.
lucky you its August 2009 for me...they would have probaly updated by then :confused3

Posting... That's charming. Gotta love UK "accents"... even text format.

:goodvibes

---I'm such an Anglophile.....

You are so welcome!:goodvibes Also, it is surprisingly inexpensive to post to the UK.

Angie Baby

Congratulations, no one deserves a fabby prize more. For those that maybe don't know her too well, she is the most amazing, bubbly lady, and I am so chuffed to have shared many laughs and a few tears with her over the years.

yeaaayyyy Ange.

Val
xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter