Thanksgiving....

Goofyposter

Director of Farmland Defense
Thanksgiving is a holiday that has taken on a 'new meaning' to many people. Although historically grounded with a 'fest'....in today's America...many have mistaken the fest of Thanksgiving with an exercise of excess :(

I'd like to offer my encouragment to anyone who is trying to maintain their weight or develop a healthier lifestyle for themselves...as (I know) today can be a struggle.

Try to focus on what the meaning of today is...rather than the 'trappings' of the modern holiday! Remember that today we should pause and give reflection upon all that we each have in our lives to be Thankful for!...Family, friends, our country, and all that we each hold dear...focus on the joy of whatever you're activities are today...and don't forget to celebrate yourself, and your drive to be the best person you can be...by not over eating and setting yourself up for a depressing set-back in your quest to achieve your goals!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter