Thanksgiving with Mickey again...a November 2016 TRIP REPORT! (DONE)

Ugh...another victim of PB and I'm not sure I'll have the time or energy to redo all of the photos from this TR. Sorry!

FINAL THOUGHTS though on this one to wrap it up.

FRIDAY was our last day. We got up and packed and had our car ready to go. We weren't in a major hurry, but we did want to hit the road sometime that morning. My brother and family still had tons to pack, with little kids to manage, so we told them to take their time as they had until the 11am (I think) checkout time. We helped them with what we could and then soon we really wanted to take a quick trip to Disney Springs before hitting the road. Sadly my SIL had just gotten in the shower, so we left and didn't get a chance to say goodbye to her...felt bad about that...she didn't know we had planned to leave so soon!

We parked in the garage at Disney Springs and headed out. I believe we only hit a few stores, and the Ghiardelli Shop where we got some milkshakes. I think we did some shopping for souvenirs for the family for Christmas and then hit the road.

Overall this was a good trip. We got so much done, even with two small kids along with us, but of course there were definitely things we missed out on. I wish we could have spent a little more time at Animal Kingdom and seen some of the shows...but we didn't get the chance. We did almost everything we wanted to do at MK though, which was great. I loved having so much time with my nephews who I adore.

I'm sad that mom and dad didn't do a lot with us, but mom was so weak at the time. We had no idea what would happen when they returned, the horrible diagnosis she would get, the additional treatments she would go through in December for the cancer that had spread to her brain, or that just less than 3 months later we would have to say our goodbyes to her. So I'm glad she made it for one last trip with the family as I know she had been looking forward to it for a long tmie.

So I'll wrap up this report there, as I'm now moving along to all of our 2017 trips in the link you see in my siggy about Healing in our Happy Place. It's so important to me that we have these 2017 trips to look forward to, with all of the stuff we've been dealing with so far in 2017.

Thanks for reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter