Thanksgiving - what to pack for weather?

goldilocks_63

<font color=green>OKW+BCV+SSR+AKV<br><font color=c
We're going down Thurs (thanksgiving) thru the weekend... Temps to be high of 72.

What does that translate into cloths. I was thinking leggins with short sleeves for DD-7, with zip up sweat top for at night.

And jeans, pants for us, with SS. Do we need any shorts? and how heavy of coats. I was thinking fleecey tops?

and swimsuit for hottub, and maybe middle of the day swimming....

Opinions please. It's only 4 days so don't want to bring stuff we don't need.....

Thanks, Goldi

I was wondering the same thing, I started packing last week and it is so confusing, someone that just came back we need your help,lol

looks like Dec temperature. So bring a little of everything. Definitely your colder outfits for the bad days. but bring at least one part of summer clothes too - Orlando weather can change that fast.

I always bring my swimming suit. now there were a couple of times when it was to darn cool to swim. but with the heated pools it is possible to swim....just getting out is so painfully! :rotfl:

I just bring my wind breaker jackets. they are generally enough. However if you think you will need your heavier coats by all means bring it.

if you are flying - you can probably still ship your heavier stuff to arrive in time.

we just got back Sat and all week we wore shorts and t-shirts during the day (It felt pretty darn hot most days) but at night we worn pants, short sleeves and brought a sweater cause it got chilly. It was warmer than when we were there in November 2 years ago so we were a bit surprised. I would suggest always bring a sweater because the temps seemed to chill down quickly .

Hope that helps!

Amy

The damp air there can make the 60's feel somewhat chilly after the sun goes down as well - so I would say layers! Fleece jackets are great, jeans and t-shirts type stuff - but again.... layers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter