Thanksgiving Reservations

kinggoofy

DIS Veteran
Is it me or are others having a difficult time trying to get resort reservations for the Thanksgiving Weekend (Room only)? Nov. 27 - Dec. 1st

When I call, they tell me that basically all the resorts are booked. The only availability they have is at the CSR.

Does anyone know of anyway to get a reservation. I am sure they have some rooms "locked" up for last minute ressies ?

I find it hard to believe that all WDW resorts on the grounds are completely booked, even with CBR closing down.

Thanks

That's a really popular time of year, because the kid's will be out of school that weekend, and on top of Thanksgiving, it's the first weekend of all of the holiday festivities. CP, OL and MVMCP all start that weekend. It may be that just one of the nights is sold out at the resort you are trying to book. You may want to try doing a day by day booking, and see what happens. I know that everything but OKW was sold out when we were booking for Easter this past spring. You may also want to try Expedia or Travelocity, and see what they have for availability.

Good luck!

We are booked at the Polynesian 11/29 - December 4. I have been trying to switch from LV to LV concierge. I have been told the resort is completely booked. When I asked about concierge from 11/30 - 12/4 it was available. So we'll stay in LV one night and then switch to concierge. It does seem to be close to full until after the 29th. Did you check availability at their home sight? That some times is a good way to judge what's out there.

Soccermom
I'm so glad you were able to get the Conceirge I sent you a private message that it was available from 11-30 to 12-4 but I don't know if you got my message but we will also be at the Poly Conceirge from 11-25 to 12-4 maybe we will run into each other in the lounge. As far as I can see the Poly is sold out for the night of November 27,28 and 29th.

I booked my Thanksgiving trip back in APRIL!!! I didn't want to take any chances by waiting.

With CBR closing for rehab, that's 2200+ rooms which are not available, plus if other resorts have rooms off line for rehab, there's more added to the not available list.....

you could keep trying and see if some one has double booked.

we made our ressie last year for thanksgiving.

I'm sure they must have some availability, keep trying, let me know if you want some help.

Laura :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter