Thanksgiving Dinner ADR

jjl181

Mouseketeer
We have never been for Thanksgiving before, and trying to decide where to have our meal there. We are torn between Biergarten and Whispering Canyon. Has anybody been there and has an idea of the Thanksgiving menu? We are staying at Wilderness Lodge if that helps. TIA!

I really hope you are talking about next year because this year is almost entirely booked full. I just checked to see what is currently open for a party of 4 and your options are very limited. There is no availability at all for dinner or lunch at either Biergarten or WCC. And just be aware that most places will not take walk-ups if they are already booked full (especially on a holiday). You need to book something asap if you want a sit-down meal.

I agree with the PP. This year is booked. You are very late to be trying for an ADR for a Holiday only weeks away. Folks book 6 Months in advance.
Good Luck

Yes, unfortunately it’s almost all booked up. Reservations open 180 days in advance, and most people book their dining that far in advance.
At this point I’d just see what’s left and book what you can.

We have never been for Thanksgiving before, and trying to decide where to have our meal there. We are torn between Biergarten and Whispering Canyon. Has anybody been there and has an idea of the Thanksgiving menu? We are staying at Wilderness Lodge if that helps. TIA!

Per the internet both will have thanksgiving dinner. For Biergarten I would expect there to be turkey and some fixin's in addition to the regular menu. I would not be surprised if WCC swapped out the bbq AYCTE platter for a traditional thanksgiving one.

I'm not a huge fan of WCC but I'd probably pick that for a low key thanksgiving dinner at my resort.

I'm guessing that both of these might be available because they are generally some of the last to book up. It's not like the OP is trying to book LTT or something ;) a friend of mine booked a thanksgiving trip starting a few weeks ago and got ADRs for her whole trip.

Per the internet both will have thanksgiving dinner. For Biergarten I would expect there to be turkey and some fixin's in addition to the regular menu. I would not be surprised if WCC swapped out the bbq AYCTE platter for a traditional thanksgiving one.

I'm not a huge fan of WCC but I'd probably pick that for a low key thanksgiving dinner at my resort.

I'm guessing that both of these might be available because they are generally some of the last to book up. It's not like the OP is trying to book LTT or something ;) a friend of mine booked a thanksgiving trip starting a few weeks ago and got ADRs for her whole trip.

Nope- already checked. Both are these are fully booked as I stated above.

To be fair to the OP, we scored 'Ohana for 8 people 3 weeks before Thanksgiving last year - things do open up and reservation finders are your friend ;)

OP - I would go where your plans are that day. Are you just hanging at the hotel pool? Or hitting MK? Then I'd do WCC. If you want to visit Epcot for a few hours, then I would do Biergarten. I don't think you can wrong with either, though Biergarten will have more options + some entertainment, but neither are worth travel time if they are out of the way of your plans that day.

I currently have a dinner ADR at Biergarten, but was debating trying to search for a WCC cancellation. I wasn't sure what the meal options would be and my husband does not eat turkey so trying to find a good place for him (and us who want a traditional TG meal). I thought of WCC since it is at our hotel, and our plans are flexible.

Much is booked up, but people cancel all the time for a myriad of reasons. So either grab what you can now and enjoy .. and keep checking.
We were eating Asian fusion for T day... and I was happy to get Anything.
we re now doing Italian lol

Good luckOp!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter