Thanks to the person who mentioned Chacos sandals

2boys'mom

Mouseketeer
a while back. I have Tevas, Merrells, and an old foot injury that needs significant arch support. Many sandals feel good in the store, but my arch hurts later. These Chacos that I found at REI may work. They have arch mountains and are more supportive than the others. They are more expensive than TEVAs, and seem like strings on a sole, but the sole is pretty good. I used a sale coupon at REI so I don't feel too bad. This is just a suggestion for those who have to use orthotics and can't get them to stay in a sandal. Now if I could get a couple of pairs of dress shoes that would work.

My 17-year-old is in the process of being fitted with orthotics. It sounds like you may have the answer to his sandal dilemma. Where did you get the coupon for REI?

Mail advertisement for the sale at REI had 20% off coupon on it. I impulsively went by the store and didn't have it, but they had them at customer service. I am an old REI member. Don't faint at the price. They were 90 dollars without the coupon. Call the store as they had an overstock sale memorial day weekend here. It may still be on. Chacos has a website if you want to look at the styles. The other people trying them on were teenagers. Believe it or not, I have 5 pairs of sandals--good ones and these have the best support in the arch region. Good luck!

$10 off $50 Code: 34BSV exp 8/31
20% off any one regular priced item Code: HC3Wx exp 5/28
*Not valid on GPS receivers; Motorola radios; Oakley, fly fishing rods, reels or spools. Not valid for sale items (prices ending in $._9), or phone orders

the 20% has expired, but it might be worth a try.

http://www.funtasia.net/coupons.html

I hope this helps!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter