Thanks to the Disney Company

Justin Friedrich

dogman22jfMickey
Well I am a huge Disney fan and also a huge hero fan as well. Anyways, I've been thinking a lot and I remember I made something for Disney that I really wanted to share with all the fans of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Lucasfilm because Disney owns them all. Anyways, I remembered that this something was after I watched a recorded version of Walt Disney's history. Anyways, that show inspired me to make this but it was kind of funny because I had got my wisdom teeth pulled out before that. Not fun at all but luckily the show inspired me to make this. So, I hope you like or love my gift to the Disney company because I was looking around my home and on the internet to create these characters that I made.
So, thank you to all of Disney.

I think the image did not show. Anyways, here is the image that I meant to send. I think I only forgot about the 0 part.
Well, I'll just try to put the image on Twitter or Facebook then because it isn't going to show. Anyways, you can check out my facebook or twitter page. If you want because I check it once in a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!