• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Thanks MouseSavers! We're going to Coronado, not ASMo!!

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
I am so excited!! We were planning on splitting our early December trip up into six nights at All Star Movies and six nights at the Wilderness Lodge. Thanks to a code I found on MouseSavers, we are now staying the first six nights at Coronado Springs (our very favorite resort) for approximately $50 more than we were paying for the six nights at All Star Movies!! Staying at Coronado Springs is definately worth $10 extra dollars a night to us!! PLUS, I was able to convert my Wilderness Lodge ressies over to the code price of $129 a night which saved me over a $100 on that reservation!! So, actually, I am going to come out more than $50 ahead on rooms for the whole trip and we get to stay at CSR instead of the All Stars!! I love MouseSavers!!!!!:bounce:

is great isn't it! We've saved alot too since we found that site!!!
Have a wonderful trip !!!

Holycow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter