• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanks MIB!!!

TheSecondCook

Now known as "TheFirstCook"
Thank you very much for the bottle of champagne, Kevin. We were not expecting that, no one's done something like that for me before! We're saving it for our 2 years in November, probably. I apologize I haven't been able to thank you, but Rachel's been real sick the past week or two, so my attention's been diverted. I was pretty busy when you came in the other day, too. I was running the whole grill/pizza/saute 1 side by myself for a little bit.

Once again, thank you! Oh, just so everyone knows, we're shooting for next december for the wedding!

I saw you pretty much had the lagoon side of the kitchen to yourself while the WHEELS were preparing for the party coming in at 6:00pm.

Remember: Blessed are those who walk in circles, for they shall be known as wheels.

THe champagne was in celebration of your engagement to bug lady and all the help you give us with Mythos questions we are all asking you. It was from all those you have helped that participate in this board. Since i live close, i got the honor of getting it to you and your soon to be bride.

see ya 9/22/01 at about 12:30

If rachel is well she is more than welcome to join me for lunch. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter