• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanks guys and gals!

SteveyJC

Mouseketeer
Just a short note to say a massive thank you to everyone on this board for their help and advice over the last few weeks.

I have now booked my hotel and flights to Disneyland and will be there 17-21 Dec. Can't Wait!!

No doubt i'll have plenty of questions before I go

Thanks again! Stevey
::MickeyMo

YAY - that's great news!!! :Pinkbounc Now you'll have to add a countdown to your signature!!

And keep asking those questions!! :)

Brilliant news Steve! Everyone here is so friendly and helpful, it is this board that persuaded me to go to DLP!:disrocks:

Think I've added a ticker (hopefully), Seems so far away - but then I guess it's plenty to plan!

I've been to WDW a few times, and Disneyland CA once, so I hopee DLP isn't a let down. I plan to spend two days in the parks and one day in Paris.

Thanks again :-)

I've been to WDW a few times, and Disneyland CA once, so I hopee DLP isn't a let down.

I can't comment on DL, but don't go to DLP expecting it to anything like WDW. Just enjoy it for what it is and you should have a great time! :)

Your countdown is looking good!! :flower:

I'm delighted you have booked!

As Becky says, go with an open mind for DLP. I love WDW but also DLP for many different reasons :)

Well, comparing WDW to DL CA, I much prefer the CA theme park. It's hard to explain, but I always think of Disney as a very american thing, and I think its lost slightly in WDW - which is overly touristy. Perhaps CA is also smaller and just feels right.

I'm a bit worried about my lack of French in Disneyland though!! Speaking slower for the yanks is no problem, but another language is a bit daunting!

Stevey

Stevey, you'll be fine about the language thing I promise :) Most CMs speak (pretty fluent) English and they wear a little flag to show which languages they speak.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter