Thanks for reading my e-mail thread

tammydel

A true blue DISer!
I was so excited to find out you had selected my e-mail. Then hearing it on the podcast, well, it was my 15 minutes of fame!
I thought maybe others would like a chance to say thanks and:cheer2: :banana: :yay:

My question was which resorts you find worth the splurge even though you live so close. It made sense to me that WL was such a fav, you live in FL and it really take you AWAY. BCV is my home resort so I would so agree. I was very interested to hear Swan/Dolphin get mentioned. Sometimes when we run low on points that could be a good option for us, but I wasn't sure how much I'd like the non-Disney atmosphere. All the thumbs up will put it on my list of considerations.
Got my shirt - thanks!
And by the way - it's pronounced del-joo-dis - Hey, it's my married name, what can I do?

Anyone else as excited as I was to hear your question read?
Tammy

Eh..it's ok...my hometown got butchered :lmao:...hahaha...no problems..

--Mr. DB

I was so excited to find out you had selected my e-mail. Then hearing it on the podcast, well, it was my 15 minutes of fame!
I thought maybe others would like a chance to say thanks and:cheer2: :banana: :yay:

My question was which resorts you find worth the splurge even though you live so close. It made sense to me that WL was such a fav, you live in FL and it really take you AWAY. BCV is my home resort so I would so agree. I was very interested to hear Swan/Dolphin get mentioned. Sometimes when we run low on points that could be a good option for us, but I wasn't sure how much I'd like the non-Disney atmosphere. All the thumbs up will put it on my list of considerations.
Got my shirt - thanks!
And by the way - it's pronounced del-joo-dis - Hey, it's my married name, what can I do?

Anyone else as excited as I was to hear your question read?
Tammy

Glad to hear that you will put the Swan/Dolphin on your list of places to stay! Corey and I really enjoy these two hotels (we have stayed in both), but my preference would be the Dolphin! I just love the way the lobby is set up and decorated, very open and airy. We stay there every year during Food and Wine Fest since it provides easy access to Epcot and the Boardwalk...Jellyrolls anyone? :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading my email too! I emailed about Magical Express and it was on today's podcast! I felt like a rockstar! I was also very impressed with Kevin, who pronounced my last name perfectly. I've been married for 7 months, and Kevin is one of the few who has actually pronounced it correctly! Thanks again for taking the time to answer my question. :goodvibes

I have to say thanks for reading my e-mail too! It was a bit ago...the beer snob with a birthday wish for a donation to Make a Wish.
I loved the suggestions - I don't know how I hadn't thought to make a connection to Wishes - we had a very magical momment at Wishes last spring. Well - less magical for DH - he had a 4 yo on his shoulders, bouncing up and down and excitedly clapping her hands on his head. She kept pushing his hat over his eyes.
I had thought of maybe Big River Grille, but I will wait and see what comes up for Food & Wine - he is a low-key beer snob - nothing that will put much attention to him.
In the meanwhile, I am hoping to come up with enough to book a celebration cruise and match it for the donation. That way he can actually see the fireworks. (and I wanted to try a fireworks/specialty cruise this trip!)
And I have been checking the works of the talented people on the Creative DISigns board. I will likely request a design for DD to wear, maybe for DH too.

Anyways I felt very special to have my e-mail read and get my T-shirt. Thank you! :goodvibes

Hi! I was so excited to hear my email read. I asked about which beach to visit. All the suggestions sound great, we definitely want the classic beach experience with the waves and beach town atmosphere. I always seem to agree with Kevin's opinions so we'll be using his suggestion. Now next May seems soooo far away. I love listening to the podcasts each week and it was fun to hear everyone "talking" to me! :yay:

Hi all! :wave2:

My email was read by Bob this week. I had the question about whether to keep the rental car or use ME (since all we need the car for is to go to mass on Sunday). We have always had a rental car in the past, but it seems like $$ we don't need to spend since it usually sits in the resort parking lot most of the trip.

I appreciate the advice! :goodvibes Thank you all for the great podcast!:thumbsup2

I am so excited to be getting the DIS t-shirt since my email was mentioned on the show! :cool1: I will wear it during our August trip.

My email was read - I asked about the show them music. I even enjoyed the extended long play!

Thanks gang for indulging my other passion - music. It was fun listening to your answer and the full version.

My email was read as well. I was actually surprised. I asked the question about keeping the magic with Disney in their backyard. It was interesting to hear the responses each person had.

My email was read a couple weeks ago (I was wondering if I should keep my reservation at POR for my family of 6.... two adults, 2 kids, PLUS a 2 year old and a 7 month old). I made my hubby listen to it... he laughed when he heard my name and our town! :)

Thanks everyone!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!