Thanks everyone!

ForKeeps

DIS Veteran
We leave in 3 days! :banana:

I'm about to pack my car and head to my parents' house (leaving my laptop and login information behind) so I won't get a chance to post again until we get back on January 11th. I'm already looking forward to writing a trip report. :yay:

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here who answered my silly questions and offered support through the stressful days. I honestly wouldn't have gotten through everything without you.

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

Hope you have a wonderful wedding! Cant wait to read the TR and see the Pics when you get back!

Good Luck! Have fun and remember to take a moment to just look around and breathe during the wedding day, so that you can take it all in! Looking forward to your TR! :goodvibes

Have a great time and enjoy yourselves! Can't wait to see the pictures and read the trip report!

How exciting when it is this close! Savor all the little moments and I hope your wedding is truly magical! Can't wait to read the TR and see the pics.

Its a scary yet exciting feeling knowing you are this close to the biggest most elaborate day of your life!! I wish you all the best. I also hope that you love Randy as much as I did. Your day will go perfectly.. just believe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter