Thanks everyone .. 5 days out Prayers pls

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
thanks to everyone has helped me plan and get ready for our trip. We leave in 5 days I’m a compete stress bucket. All of us have been sick off and on for the past 8 days, unexplained fevers, barfing.. big kid and I are down now which means nothing is getting done. I’ve missed three days work so that hurts.. Ex is 1200 behind sigh that’s not new though . The 14 day forecast is crap.. ugg
Prayers please we all get better ASAP and this trip is worth it

It will all work out. You need to keep in mind that even a rainy day at Disney is better (and more fun) than what we've got going on around here these days. Positive thoughts your way. Lots of hand sanitizer while on the plane. Have a great trip.

Wishing good thoughts for you and your family.
There are def flus and colds making the rounds right now. But most friends and family dealing with this, have recovered in 1 week. Hoping this is the same for you.:shamrock: Best of luck!

Well, I am the eternal optimist but I think if you have to get sick, you are better to get it now at home rather than while you are away.

I am sure you know this but I would make sure to have lots of decongestant for the plane if you are suffering with any nasal issues. My daughter gets extreme nasal pain any time she flies so I am hyper aware of this. Advil Cold n Sinus is our travelling buddy (suggested by her doctor)

Hope you guys are all better soon!

If you are still feeling nauseous when you're down there, grab some Bonine from the pharmacy. It's an amazing, 24 hour med that is non-drowsy, I stock up every time I go!

Hope you have a fabulous time!

If you are still feeling nauseous when you're down there, grab some Bonine from the pharmacy. It's an amazing, 24 hour med that is non-drowsy, I stock up every time I go!

Hope you have a fabulous time!

I am actually going to make note of this for myself, I am finding as I get older the big rides are really making me queasy. Everest is a one and done for me now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter