• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanks Corey, You Are Awesome!!!

xa-minister

Mouseketeer
I am so excited. I won the round trip transportation via FL Tours. I was assuming it was a town car transportation, so I emailed Corey and asked him if we could pay the different to upgrade it to a limo.

We are gonig down to WDW over Christmas, and this would be an awesome Christmas surprise for my DW (5 weeks pregnant) and DD3 Princess.

His email back was "Congratulations on the win! Don't worry about the extra cost of the Limo. It's on the DIS!"

You guys are so awesome. I feel so lucky!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

That's so cool of them to do for you guys!! They never cease to amaze me with their generosity and thoughtfulness! :)

I am so excited. I won the round trip transportation via FL Tours. I was assuming it was a town car transportation, so I emailed Corey and asked him if we could pay the different to upgrade it to a limo.

We are gonig down to WDW over Christmas, and this would be an awesome Christmas surprise for my DW (5 weeks pregnant) and DD3 Princess.

His email back was "Congratulations on the win! Don't worry about the extra cost of the Limo. It's on the DIS!"

You guys are so awesome. I feel so lucky!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Next time go for the private jet...or helicopter!! :rotfl2:

Wow - what a great start to the trip. Dont you love the Dis :goodvibes

Congrats :woohoo: :woohoo: great news! I know you will all have a great time too :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter