Thanks Chef Paul and your staff at The Wave

EvilQueenT

DIS Veteran
The week before Thanksgiving we were at Disney and booked a dinner at The Wave inside the Contemporary Resort. My granddaughter is a huge disney fanatic and aspiring chef. She was 3 when Ratatouille came out and started her obsession with cooking. Ever since then on our disney trips she's had as many waiters and kitchen staff sign her autograph book as she has princesses and other characters. She doesn't get real excited over the characters anymore but she still goes crazy over seeing a chef. On our recent trip we were traveling with my sister and her family, one of whom has several food allergies so usually the waiter or someone from the kitchen would come out and talk to him. At the Wave it happened to be Chef Paul in full chef coat looking very official. My sister noticed my granddaughter was getting excited and quietly asked if he could just say hello to her. That alone would have made her trip but they pulled out all the pixie dust for her. Chef Paul talked to her for a few minutes and she was glowing. The woman running the front of house spoke to her for a time about how she started out doing the disney college program and treated her like a grown up (she's not quite 12). Chef Paul then came out with our entree course and gave her a chef hat signed by himself and various members of the kitchen staff all with encouraging messages. At the end of our meal he brought out each of the dessert trios as a special surprise and described each item to her. I have NEVER seen her soooooo excited. It's all she's talked about and it positively made our trip so extra special. I can't begin to express how much it meant to her. So THANK YOU CHEF PAUL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!