Thankful for Aulani - Oahu or Bust Nov 24-Dec 1 2012

I'd start posting pictures, but can't just upload them... Now I need to find a place on the web to link to (and facebook won't work). Any help out there?

Have you tried photobucket.com? That has always worked for me. Enjoying your TR!

Great TR. Can't wait to read more. We go in May and I am just getting all my plans together. It will just be DH and me. Glad that they allow the adults to participate in some of the crafts. I am really looking forward to that. We are at Aulani 8 nights, but are only planning 3 or 4 days in outings and excursions. Looking forward to your next installments.

OK - more on the grills. Tonight they "ran out" of grilling equipment (tongs & brushes). Apparently they are very popular. DH says to bring olive oil or something because the grills heat up very quickly and meat can stick (I'd hate to think what would happen if you tried fish)

Our cell coverage has been fine (we're with AT&T), and Internet is free, so texts & surfing have been better than fine.

We did see a note about a DVC gathering in Sunday's iwa, but skipped out on it, since we really can't afford more points.

Are the grills gas or charcoal? Do you need to reserve a time...or the tools? Where exactly can you find the grills? How many are available?

Sorry for all of the questions!!

Suzi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter