• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thank you!

Jo-Jo21

Mouseketeer
Just returned from my first trip with an ECV and it was the best trip I have had in years!!! I had resisted for so long and now realize how silly I was being. I never realized just how much my inability to walk and stand for long periods of time impacted our trips and myself. We would never be able to cover much of the parks and after a day at the park I was always sore and exhausted. Thanks for all of the support and encouragement. I am so glad I now have an ECV for our trips! :moped: :love:

glad to hear you had a good trip.
my FIL basically said the same thing after renting an ecv for the first time.

Jo-jo, I am glad your trip "was the best trip I have had in years!!!" Before I started renting an ECV for my WDW trips, I read a lot of info on this board. It sure helped! Glad you found the same help here!

Jo Jo I'm glad you had the best trip in years an ECV sure makes a difference. I was one who refused to use one until my family got one for me and I kind of had no choice but to use it. I also couldn't believe the difference it made especially at the end of the day I wasn't so crabby from being tired and in as much pain. We are stubborn sometimes aren't we.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter