Thank you!

Good idea..in fact, if they meet me there I'll buy ;-) Were are NOT going to the coral reef however!!

It is my understanding that the crabcake has been removed from the Coral Reef's menu.

Kevin

Ok, that just cracks me up even more :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

My own meal at Coral Reef was so dreadful that they took it off my bill without my even complaining about it!

Ok, that just cracks me up even more :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

My own meal at Coral Reef was so dreadful that they took it off my bill without my even complaining about it!

WOW! That's very telling! I'm glad the sad little crabcake is gone! Maybe DIS unplugged has the ears of some influential people, that's great! Sounds like Coral Reef has some improving to do.

Kevin,

Don't tell the other's on the podcast... but you are my FAVORITE :goodvibes

I just love the tone of your voice and your quick wit.

Thanks for keeping me so informed and entertained.:hug:

Okay maybe it is just me, but when I read Kevins posts I can actually hear the words in his voice.

Kevin, you guys are just great. I have not quite decided if I love to hate you or I hate to love you, hummmm...probably both!!:confused3

Hey Kevin,

What about a review of HDDR??? I'd love to here your opinion on that show. :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

BTW I love HDDR :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thank you....it's nice to hear these things.

I'm working on getting an ADR for HDDR but the ones available are all at 9:30pm.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be hungry and cranky by 9:30.....especially if it involves taking a bus to dinner.

Some cool facts...the HDDR is the longest continually running show in the world.

Megan Mullaly (Karen from Will and Grace) was in the HDDR for a while.

I first saw the HDDR in 1973.

Thank you again...

Kevin

Thank you again...

Kevin

Wow, that's really cool!!! I wonder which character she was... I'm off to google...

Thank you....it's nice to hear these things.

I'm working on getting an ADR for HDDR but the ones available are all at 9:30pm.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be hungry and cranky by 9:30.....especially if it involves taking a bus to dinner.

Some cool facts...the HDDR is the longest continually running show in the world.

I first saw the HDDR in 1973.

Thank you again...

Kevin

You get cranky, you would never no it. :rolleyes1
Great facts, Megan Mullaly must have been great in it!
1973, I was being born and you were hoop dee dooing (if anniversarying is a verb so isn't that).

Kevin's sad little crab cake :lmao:

crabcake-400.jpg
I love the restaurant reviews! Keep 'em coming - it is refreshing to get HONEST opinions about the restaurants! I still crack up about the sad little crabcake on the plate the size of a tire!

We love the show and look forward to it each week. Now that they separate the listener email section it's like getting 2 shows! Yay! :banana: We always save the podcasts for the weekend.

I really enjoyed Bob's review of the Family Magic Tour and have since booked our family with my two small nieces in for October.

We also enjoy the restaurant reviews, but the roundtable rapidfire is probably our favorite part. It’s enjoyable to hear what everyone has chosen to talk about that week, and often ends up being the funniest part of the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter