Thank you!

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
Just want to say thank you for listening and for all of your feedback.

We look forward to doing the show each week and hearing from you.

Kevin

Just want to say thank you for listening and for all of your feedback.

We look forward to doing the show each week and hearing from you.

Kevin

Thank YOU! I just found the podcast forum, yeah, never noticed it before, LOL, and decided to check them out in iTunes. VERY,VERY COOL!!!! :thumbsup2 Now, not only do I have these boards to help feed my Disney addiction, but I can listen to it in my car as well, LOL!

Kevin.... I'm still trying to heal after the whole Ohana thing, the doctors say it will take some time, but I know one day I will be able to get past the pain.

LOVE the podcasts...Can't mow the lawn without it.

I really enjoyed the universal podcast and look forward to more of those each month. Thanks!!

It's been months and I still laugh over the review of Coral Reef. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'm still laughing over that one too!! I've tried to share the "sad little crabcake" story, but somehow it loses something in my translation and I just start laughing by myself!!

On another note, I'm so excited about this discussion board! I listen every week at work, and I love having the opportunity to meet others who love the podcast as much as I do!!

Thanks Pete and the DIS!!! :thumbsup2

Kevin's sad little crab cake :lmao:

crabcake-400.jpg

Kevin, I really enjoy your restaurant reviews! Keep em coming!!

Your review of O'hana made me change my ressie to Kona Cafe instead. Not only was it informative, it was really funny. I am curious to go just to see that lady you were talking about... :rotfl:

The review you did for the Universal Show (forgot the name of the restaurant) was especially informative since I am not that familiar with Universal.

Anyways, love the podcast and look forward to it every Tuesday :thumbsup2

Kevin, I cannot think of a better description than "Sad Little Crab Cake." It's the first time I've ever felt sorry for a piece of food. Corey, thank you for posting the picture. And DB, love the (unhidden) Mickey!

You almost want to write a story about it that has a happy ending; maybe the Sad Little Crab Cake gets sent back to the kitchen in disgrace -- it's not his fault, he's not bad, he's just cooked that way -- and by some lucky chance he meets Patty Parsley, Andre Haricots-Verts, and Harry Hollandaise and the four of them together escape the clutches of the evil tyrant Canisius Coral Reef and have wonderful adventures together over at Chefs de France.

Of course the CGI animators from Ratatouille would have to unlearn everything they know about how to make food look good, at least for the beginning part of the movie.

Corey, I remember the segment about the sorry little crab cake. I was wondering if one day someone would post a picture of it. Wow, that doesn't look very appetizing. At least they could've dressed up the plate a little, LOL!

It is my understanding that the crabcake has been removed from the Coral Reef's menu.

Kevin

I love the reviews. I like how you all are so honest (telling the good and the bad).

Keep them coming! :cool1:

I agree with everyone else that the restaurant reviews are excellent. Pete should make one of the monthly prizes a chance to go with you and John on the next review. I think it would be a great night out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter