Thank you to Davy Crockett's Canoe CMs

lorijohnhill

DIS Veteran
I was at Disneyland Easter weekend. I am disabled, and probably shouldn't have tried it, by my daughter really wanted me to ride the canoes with her and my brother. My knees don't bend well and I misjudged where the bench was... falling to the bottom of the canoe with my feet straight up in the air. I'm sure it was quite the sight to see.

I would really like to thank the very wonderful and thoughtful CMs who picked me up from the bottom of the canoe and did everything they could to try to relieve my embarrassment. I'm not even sure how they got me up, as I am not a small woman, but they did it and did it with compassion and smiles on their faces. I really appreciate that. Unfortunately, I did not get their names, so could not fill in a card for them at City Hall. Hopefully, they will see this.

THANK YOU!!!!

@lorijohnhill I'm sorry that happened to you. *hug* I too am disabled, and the number of times I've fallen or slipped goes up every year lol. :rolleyes: Disney Cast Members are absolute angels most of the time when helping those of us who are hurt or embarrassed. I hope the CM that helped you reads your note of appreciation!

As one on wheels or :crutches:who falls down one way or another sometimes thank you to Disney Cast Members we appreciate you! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter