Thank you raptor1982

rob@rar.org.uk

Skiing is best, Mickey comes next
Kristof, just a quick "thank you" for posting literally hundreds of wonderful photos in the DLP section of the DIS Photo Gallery. You have a real 'eye' for capturing DLP in all it's wonder, and everyone on the DIS who hasn't visited DLP will be able to just how wonderful 'our' park is!

The DLP section of the photo gallery can be found here.

Regards

Rob

:blush: :blush: Wow thanks everyone! I got my own topic here on Disboards! Glad you appreciate the photos and the work I'm putting in it!

I'll add more pictures ofcourse as soon I get to it. (Have over 12.000 photos of our own on the harddisc).

If anyone has a request what pictures to add, just post 'm here! :sunny:

Kristof

as we are heading to Davy Crockett Ranch for the first time this year, any of these would be appreciated :)

Reid

Thanks Kristof - they're wonderful!! :goodvibes

Edited to apologise for orginally mispelling your name. :blush: Sorry!

Kristof your photos are absolutely superb! Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to post them all - now others can "see" DLO in all its beauty :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter