• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thank you quizmaster Reid!!!

diberry

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to thank you, Reid, for an excellent quiz!!
4.gif
I've thoroughly enjoyed it. It's been extremely challenging on occasion but always interesting and it's always good to find out new things about our beloved DLP!!
1.gif
You can relax now and "enjoy" being a contestant again! Bring it on, Elaine!!

I agree Reid

You've been a good quizmaster although some of your questions have resulted in some very long searches (for me anyway as a beginner ;) )

:cheer2: Well Done :cheer2:

Hope Elaine's are at least a little bit easier so my Hubbie doesn't feel too abandoned each evening. I'm meant to do the quiz when he's reading DD's bedtime story but sometimes I've overrun !!- can't think why :rolleyes:

Reid you've done a fantastic quiz! Once again I've found that, despite thinking I have a reasonable knowledge of DLP, I have to look up every question, and still usually get it wrong!! :confused3

However I have really enjoyed it and learnt loads!

Three cheers for Reid!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:cheer2: YAY - I'll join in with lots of thanks and cheers!! :cheer2: It's been a great quiz!! :cheer2:

Thanks guys. Good to know that the newbies as well as the regulars took part and enjoyed it.
You have all been great participants :love:

Yepp, I also enjoyed the quiz and learned a lot or have even been force to search for an answer.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Thanks for such a great quiz Reid :cool1: you will be a very hard act to follow!

It has been lots of fun :goodvibes I hope you can now relax and enjoy taking part again! :wizard:

Ware Bears said:
Thanks for such a great quiz Reid :cool1: you will be a very hard act to follow!

It has been lots of fun :goodvibes I hope you can now relax and enjoy taking part again! :wizard:
I'm looking forward to being on the other side again.
Apology for stealing so many of your planned questions :teeth: ;)

Thanks very much reid

Even though this weekend I haven't managed to do answer a single question - still mopping up sick :rolleyes: . I have really enjoyed it and found so many sites.....I wouldn't have believed it!

Thanks again - it must be alot of work on your part

kaye :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter