Thank you Pete and the DIS Unplugged

Louise Potts

Mouseketeer
Hello from the UK 🖐

This is a huge thank you message to Pete, the DVC podcast crew and all the DVC contributors on the boards!

I have been an avid listener of the DIS since 2006 and have always dreamt of one day being able to join the DVC. After a tough few years having multiple failed cycles of IVF I have accepted that being a Step Momma and a Dog Momma is my destiny and although my biggest wish in life, to become a Mom, has not came true my only other wish, of joining the DVC, seems to now becoming reality as tonight my Husband and I had an offer on a resale at SSR accepted!

We have used the Timeshare Store after been introduced to them by the DVC podcast videos. I have spent a good couple of years researching the DVC, have been to Open House etc, but it really has been the addition of the DVC podcasts and YouTubes that have finalised our decision. I especially found the recent edition where Pete discussed how SSR can be a vacation within itself ,without the need to go to any of the parks, thought provoking. As the years go by and my step daughter grows up and we vacation just as a couple (until one day when hopefully I become a grandparent! 🙏) the thought of going to the spa, gym, golfing and being so close to shopping and dining at DS sounded like BLISS, I just hadn't thought of membership in this way and it really contributed toward our decision making about which resort to go for.

Last night I sat and showed my Husband the videos, and they really helped to seal the deal for him to realise this is the direction we need to go in rather than buying direct.

The information I have gathered from the forums and the podcasts has been invaluable and I can not thank you all enough - we even made an offer, something I would never have realised we could do without the podcast!

I am so happy tonight - I wanted to share this and my thanks to the team and to the Timeshare Store for their help so far - super fast, efficient and friendly.

Here's to a smooth journey to closing and to many happy memories at SSR 🙌🍾

Lou

Congratulations! We purchased our first contract in 2015 and all of the information on here really helped tremendously. The ROFR thread kept me sane while waiting for our contract to pass.

Pete and the Dis have so much to offer when it comes to anything Disney related. But beware when he talks about addonitis- it’s real! We’re now researching for our third contract :scared1:

Wishing you many years of fabulous DVC vacations!

Hello from the UK 🖐

This is a huge thank you message to Pete, the DVC podcast crew and all the DVC contributors on the boards!

I have been an avid listener of the DIS since 2006 and have always dreamt of one day being able to join the DVC. After a tough few years having multiple failed cycles of IVF I have accepted that being a Step Momma and a Dog Momma is my destiny and although my biggest wish in life, to become a Mom, has not came true my only other wish, of joining the DVC, seems to now becoming reality as tonight my Husband and I had an offer on a resale at SSR accepted!

We have used the Timeshare Store after been introduced to them by the DVC podcast videos. I have spent a good couple of years researching the DVC, have been to Open House etc, but it really has been the addition of the DVC podcasts and YouTubes that have finalised our decision. I especially found the recent edition where Pete discussed how SSR can be a vacation within itself ,without the need to go to any of the parks, thought provoking. As the years go by and my step daughter grows up and we vacation just as a couple (until one day when hopefully I become a grandparent! 🙏) the thought of going to the spa, gym, golfing and being so close to shopping and dining at DS sounded like BLISS, I just hadn't thought of membership in this way and it really contributed toward our decision making about which resort to go for.

Last night I sat and showed my Husband the videos, and they really helped to seal the deal for him to realise this is the direction we need to go in rather than buying direct.

The information I have gathered from the forums and the podcasts has been invaluable and I can not thank you all enough - we even made an offer, something I would never have realised we could do without the podcast!

I am so happy tonight - I wanted to share this and my thanks to the team and to the Timeshare Store for their help so far - super fast, efficient and friendly.

Here's to a smooth journey to closing and to many happy memories at SSR 🙌🍾

Lou
Congratulations!! I'm so happy that this dream is becoming a reality for you!! Good luck in the future!

I'm new to the show and give all credit to Pete W. and his team for putting it together, but it makes me really happy to hear people are finding the show helpful in getting into DVC. It can really be a wonderful program but you do have to know how it works. SSR is a beautiful resort, and you'll get your chances at the others if you plan ahead.

Welcome home!

We just bought at SSR, too, and as soon as the points hit our account we were already planning a trip! We are “neighbors”! ;-) Congratulations! I’m happy for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter