• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thank you Karen

Bexx

DIS Veteran
Having a DLP quiz has been a great idea and has really added something to our fabulous DLP board.

Thankyou for all your hard work - and I hope you enjoy trying to answer the questions for a change!!

:grouphug:

Becky, thought about putting up this thread also, so well done for setting this up.
Karen's efforts and challenges have fairly made the DLP board a happening place. :)

Reid

Yes thank you Karen for being such a great quizmistress!:sunny:

Looking forward to yours Becky, I hope you will be gentle with us!!!;):)

Karen definitely deserves 3 cheers :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Not just for the June quiz but for inspiring us to offer to set future quizzes too - long live the DLP quiz!

Rhiannon :wizard:

I can only echo all the above :)

It has been great fun and quite challenging :confused3

Thank You! :wave:

Thank you everyone! :blush:

Seeing this post makes it all worth it :)

I can't tell you have much I am looking forward to having a month off though! Having done the May WDW quiz on the UK boards and the June DLP quiz over here I feel like a rest ;)

I am really looking forward to Becky's quiz this month - and to everyone else's in coming months :)

Thanks again guys :)

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter