"Thank you" gift for parents

engagedatWDW

One sweet world, around a star is spinning
I probably shouldn't be doing this sort of thing on a Monday morning, but I need some help in a personalized "Thank You" frame I'm giving to my parents for Christmas. They helped Jason and I out a lot with our last trip to Disney so I want to get an engraved frame from Things Remembered. Problem is, I don't know how to put this down into words without sounding cheesy or having it too long. I figured some of you that have already been married and gone through the Thank You letters may have some hints to get me started. Thanks!

Consider searching the Internet for “sentiment” ideas. You’ll find lots of inspiration there (poems, verses, one-liners, etc.).

By the way, if your sentiment turns out cheesy, don’t worry about it. The best sentiments are always those that come from the heart.

For our Thank You gifts to the parents, we're giving them an 8x10 frame of our china pattern with an "engagement photo" that has yet to be taken. We got married legally last August... some engagement photo! :rolleyes1

We're having trouble with what to say, too. How do you thank them for making your dreams come true? On our acknowledgements in our program, this is what we have written:

To Our Parents: The words, “Thank you,” do not seem like enough. Today is truly a dream come true. Within a few months of the time we met, we began planning the details of our dream wedding. Because of you, our dream has blossomed into a reality. Thank you for supporting and believing in us. We love you.​

Writing those few sentences was very, very difficult! Just start putting down words that come to mind and play with it.

Also, Things Remembered has a huge sale right now. You might want to go in and buy something, get the 20% (I think that's right) coupon on the receipt and go back in to get the frames... just a thought. Again :rolleyes1 !

xoxo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter