Thank you from Disney?

duck_adoo

Mouseketeer
This is the first time we received a thank you for our trip. Has anyone else received something like this? It was personalized at the bottom with our name.

Attachments

• 67F99835-129D-40C6-BCF8-39EB19320E8D.jpeg
    67F99835-129D-40C6-BCF8-39EB19320E8D.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 106
Yep. They've been hit or miss, but I tend to get one in the mail after most of our trips. :)

Have not received one of these, but for the first time in Nov. we got two cards at meals when we were taken to our table, saying welcome back, and thanks for choosing to eat here again - one at TH and one at Sci-Fi.

We've gotten them after our last 3 trips! So cute - Love that yours has Dumbo, we have two Mickeys and a Minnie.

HMMM 4 trips no cards, I am not feeling the love. Of course I have never received a discount pin either although 4 of daughters relatives who went with us have, Just not feeling the love (LOL).

Aww, we didn't get one! How long did it take for you to receive it after your trip?

Out of 6 trips in 2017, we got that once. And it was after the 5th trip (also the shortest), so I have no idea how or why only that trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!