Thank you for mentioning the boards

the_princess

DIS Veteran
I kind of forgot about the boards. Untill you guys mentioned it. I remember finding the boards in a google search when I planned my first trip to WDW back in 2006 and for many years I was very active on both the DLP board (ohh those christmas card exchanges) the WDW planning board and the DL board. Then life came in the way and I kind of forgot the boards, but kept listening to the podcasts. Now Pete gave a shout out and it made me realise that I kind of miss this community. I know a lot has changed, but since I’m going to DLP in Dec. I have decided to get back on the boards that helped me in the planning of all my old Disney trips. So thank you for reminding me of this place!

Welcome back,. @the_princess - hope it's the great place you remember! DLP?: Wow - that awesome, hope you have a wonderfully magical trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter