Thank-You For Attending Fulcer-Con

PrincessMomof2

Earning My Ears
Hi all:

Just wanted to put out a great big Thank-you for all of you that made it to Fulcer-Con today.

It was GREAT to see you all.

Thank you for all the additions you brought to make the day extra specail.

Hope everyone had a good time.

I am off to clean up some and then head off to bed...just wanted to get a quick Thank-you out.

Jeff is returning the chairs to our church and I am sure he will be on tonight and post the pictures he took of the day.

I also wanted to send a specail Thank You to Mickey's Sunshine for sending the cute DIS pins. Everyone just LOVED them and it was so kind of you to think of us.

Well this Mommy has some clean up to do and a pillow to hit after that. Thanks again for everyone who made today so special. It is so nice to have so many wonderful people on the DIS.

Till tomorrow..........

Gael, Marie and I had a wonderful time!!!! We just got home a bit ago, certainly MUCH quicker than the traffic bloated drive up, LOL. You and Jeff are two most gracious hosts. Nice seeing you both again, along with Brittany and Abigail. We both could not believe all the neat DIS, Disney and lime green touches you had everywhere. You are truly a Disney family!!!

It was great seeing everyone again, and meeting new DIS folks, and Jeff's mom and dad. Your mom is so very cool with her great craft work and I think you and Brit have inherited some of those talents also.

I think my pictures will wait till tomorrow, a bit tired right now. Again, Gael and Jeff, thank you both for your hosting Fulcer-Con, we had a ball!!!!!! And thank you too, to Christine, for the nice DIS pins, they were appreciated.

Gael a wonderful time you put on for us, our thanks to you and Jeff:sunny: Brian just dropped us off, Tricia picked up her car and is on the way home also. Your decorations and hospitality were incredible, and your voice seemed to be coming back some. :) It was so nice to meet some of the "North of the Border" folks we have not met yet :) Thanks again, a very enjoyable time with a lovely group of disers!:sunny:

Originally posted by PrincessMomof2

I also wanted to send a specail Thank You to Mickey's Sunshine for sending the cute DIS pins. Everyone just LOVED them and it was so kind of you to think of us.

It was my pleasure. I am just glad that everyone liked them. :) Wear them to the parks everyone - they are very easy to notice, just ask Pumba!!!

Glad that everyone had a nice time too.

Yes, what a great day it was!! It was so nice to see everyone and meet new people also! And I loved the baby-fix I got holding Abby! :) Weather was great, food was great and the company was great! All in all, it was worth a broken finger for a day like today! :jester:

Thank you again Gael for the great party! And thank you Christine for the nice Dis pins! That was so nice of you to send them to Wisconsin for us.:cool:

Thanks Gael and Jeff!! It was a great party. It was nice to get to know alot of you better. I really enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks for the pins Christine!! And I am happy to report I made it home without one deer sighting.

Gael, it certainly sounds like you and Jeff put on one great meet! The pictures make me jealous that I wasn't there. Everything looked like so much fun and you had such detailed touches everywhere! The Mickey/Minnie flower veggie centerpiece was amazing looking! So nice!

Sounds like everyone had a great time. :)

Gael and Jeff:

As I've said before.... THANK YOU! We should be the ones thanking YOU! LOL! You two put on an awsome DIS meet and I am so glad we came. I just wish we could have gotten there a little earlier. A few DISers were just leaving when we arrived and we didn't get any time to chat. :(

Christine, thank you so much for the adorable pins! That was so sweet of you to do that.

I have my lime green/mickey head/cookie pot in my kitchen. It's way too cute to eat. DH started digging in last night and I wouldn't let him! :p

DG, I sure hope your finger is feeling better!

Big V - My DH enjoyed chatting with you! Thanks for making him feel welcome. Believe me when I say, he was leary!!!

Lady M - it was a pleasure to meet you. We should chat more often!

Thank you so much Jeff and Gael. It was wonderful. I hope you didn't have too much of a mess to deal with. You sure outdid your selves. It was a wonderful afternoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter