Thank you everyone

sam_rogers

painting with all the colours of the wind
After about 530 days of waiting since we booked our vacation today is finally departure day. We haven't visited wdw since 2012 so I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for advice and answering any questions.
This year has been tough for both me and dh and the last week in particular has been very testing and we weren't sure if we'd even be able to go on vacation so we're ready to enjoy our time away for the next 2 weeks. Thanks again everyone!

After about 530 days of waiting since we booked our vacation today is finally departure day. We haven't visited wdw since 2012 so I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for advice and answering any questions.
This year has been tough for both me and dh and the last week in particular has been very testing and we weren't sure if we'd even be able to go on vacation so we're ready to enjoy our time away for the next 2 weeks. Thanks again everyone!
Have a wonderful time! I found it bad enough waiting a year. I don’t know how you waited that long.

Wow, that was a long wait! I'm sure you're pretty excited by now! I'm happy that after everything, even up to the last minute, you are finally able to go to your happy place for a good long visit! I hope you have the wonderful, magical vacation, (wiith some nice pixie dust!), that you've waited for so long!

Have fun! party:

Wow, that was a long wait! I'm sure you're pretty excited by now! I'm happy that after everything, even up to the last minute, you are finally able to go to your happy place for a good long visit! I hope you have the wonderful, magical vacation, (wiith some nice pixie dust!), that you've waited for so long!
ENJOY your long awaited well deserved vacation!pixiedust::wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!