Thank You! Dreams Unlimited

DU is awesome! We love receiving their baskets. Makes us realize that we will soon be sailing. Refresh my memory, did the basket include luggage tags? We are grateful for whatever we receive but we are sailing soon and need new luggage tags.

DU is awesome! We love receiving their baskets. Makes us realize that we will soon be sailing. Refresh my memory, did the basket include luggage tags? We are grateful for whatever we receive but we are sailing soon and need new luggage tags.
Yes on the luggage tags. Love the magnet clips, the are on our fridge, hold appointment cards

Love the magnet clips, the are on our fridge, hold appointment cards
They have many uses! We always bring a couple of them when we travel on land or sea. They are great for clipping room drapes together so the sun doesn't shine through the gap early in the morning. At home, they make good potato chip clips.

I remember we got a nice gift basket when we sailed out of PC. Do they still only send gift baskets to that port or any?

Is this a basket that you order and pay for or is it a "Thank you" gift for using them as your cruise agent?

Dreams sends gift baskets for any cruise you book through them as long as you live in the US.
Awesome! We have used them twice. Galveston in 2013 and PC in 2014. Only got the basket in 2014. I'm so excited to get one this year when we sail in Nov out of Galveston!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter