Thank you DISBoards!!

THE-ELLA'SMOM

Mouseketeer
If it were not for obsessively reading these boards I would not have known that my MVMCP tickets granted me admission to the park at 4 and I do NOT have to use one of the days on my 10 day pass!! WOOHOO!!!!!
Thank you , thank you, thank you!!!:banana:

If it were not for obsessively reading these boards I would not have known that my MVMCP tickets granted me admission to the park at 4 and I do NOT have to use one of the days on my 10 day pass!! WOOHOO!!!!!
Thank you , thank you, thank you!!!:banana:

Glad you were able to pick up on that info. Our first year to MNSSHP and MVMCP we had no idea we could enter that early either. Thankfully, we had AP's, so it didn't matter, but I would have been very upset if we had regular tickets! By the time the second year rolled around, we had been told 4pm was the magic time to enter (unofficially of course). ;)

The CM I spoke to when I made my ADR for Liberty Tree on that day, did not seem particularly happy when I said "Oh so with my MVMCP ticket I can enter the park at 4, and make my ADR at 4:20" And she replied "Well, technically, yes" LOL

Yeah, I get the impression they are really not supposed to tell you that, but if you already know...guess they won't deny it. Kind of sad that only us addicts know it and that the regular guy coming with his family gets cheated out of a few extra hours. Guess it pays to research and plan incessantly sometimes! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter