Thank you, Dis Unplugged Team!

Daisybelle

I'm just happy to be here
Back on May 8th an older gentleman having a 'heart event' ran a red light while driving himself to the hospital. He crashed into my 23-year-old daughter's car and she suffered multiple fractures. She is happily doing great and is healing up beautifully.

I tell you this, Dis team, because you all helped keep her occupied for the 2+ months she was house bound. People brought her movies, books, etc, but she couldn't focus on much for the first several weeks.

She could, however, enjoy the vast catalog of shows, vlogs, and videos posted on Youtube for the various Dis channels. THANK YOU for posting such rich content that is beautifully shot and entertainingly discussed.

She has developed quite a fondness for all of you and frequently tells me the funny/smart things Craig or Ryno said, an insight of Pete's, how she wants John and Kevin to be her uncles, how Katrina is always flawless, what she learned from Michael, how Steve reminders her of her friends, how glad she is Tyler was added, and, well, I won't go into all she has said about Charles... :rotfl:

(I could keep going with Teresa, the Martins, Mary Jo, Tom, etc., but you get the picture!:love:)

I know this is rather long-winded, but I want you to know you are very appreciated in our home and I'm so glad I found you 10 years ago. Thank you for helping my girl stay positive on hard days.

And, once her settlement comes in and she is all healed up, she's taking her Mama on a trip to Disneyland! :cheer2: Next spring if you are in the parks and see two crazy redheads running towards you, that will be us! :goodvibes

We'll be making a donation to GKTW out of appreciation for you all this evening.

:disrocks:

@Daisybelle - How very touching - I'm sure anyone on the Team that reads that will feel the same way! I'm reading it with a smile on my face, and tears in my eyes. Glad your daughter's healing well - may that continue. And hugs to you, her, and your whole family!!

Daisybelle: What a moving story. thank you for sharing. Its stories like yours that serve as a reminder that to some this is a lot more than "just a podcast"

I would love to match your GKTW donation. Let me know!

Daisybelle: What a moving story. thank you for sharing. Its stories like yours that serve as a reminder that to some this is a lot more than "just a podcast"

I would love to match your GKTW donation. Let me know!

Oh my goodness, are you serious? What a lovely gesture!! I'll DM you. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter