• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thank You Deni for the Saturday Snacks!!

Tiggerette

You are *so much* my type of nerd!!
Deni, Thank you very much for your zestful aplomb with the delightfully delectable bake-along experiences that are Saturday Snacks. I applaud your 100th publication, and I suspect that's also what the powdered sugar was doing for your final recipe. If powdered sugar could talk it seemed to me to be say, "Yippee!!" in a confetti canon style celebration.

You have a unique invitational writing style that has always made me feel I'm having a nice cuppa tea at your counter. Like I was a gentle family member just chilling with you, or sharing in the surprise of a baking "uh-oh!" moment. I've always admired your off-the-cuff ability to speak well to any moment on air... and your eloquent hospitality shines through in your publications.

AND thank you to your family for allowing all the behind-the-scenes effort and time in order to make the Saturday Snacks so successful. I wish you continued joy and adventure wherever your journey takes you next. Thank you!

Oh Tiggerette...your sweet words bring tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for your kindness and encouragement, and for reading along. I loved the Saturday Snacks adventure; it will be something I treasure forever. And I LOVE your powdered sugar word picture...that's exactly what it was, I'm sure! 🎉 Much love to you. ❤️

Yes, Deni, your Saturday Snacks adventures have been very entertaining!
I even added a stand mixer to my Christmas list because your mixer was usually a featured character in your detailed tutorials. I finally made the Grand Floridian chocolate chip cookies yesterday, in honor of your one hundredth episode. Yummy! I’m sad your Saturday Snacks articles have ended, but thankfully I have 99 more recipes to try!

Yes, Deni, your Saturday Snacks adventures have been very entertaining!
I even added a stand mixer to my Christmas list because your mixer was usually a featured character in your detailed tutorials. I finally made the Grand Floridian chocolate chip cookies yesterday, in honor of your one hundredth episode. Yummy! I’m sad your Saturday Snacks articles have ended, but thankfully I have 99 more recipes to try!
Oh my goodness! I love that you asked for a stand mixer for Christmas, Ensusieasm! It’s the best kitchen appliance in my book, and it constantly comes in handy. Did you know you can even shred cooked chicken in it?! It’s the best! The Grand Floridian’s chocolate chip cookies?! The BEST. Hands down. I hope that you loved them. And I hope that you have a great time making the rest of the recipes! Thank you for reading Saturday Snacks!❤️

Much ❤️ to all of you. And I've never been one for having a cutting board in the kitchen. Not sure why, but I've just stuck with cutting things on plates lol. But a Ratatouille one would be fun...hmmm... :)

I'm intrigued...where do I find these? Sounds yummy😋😋😋
There is a "Saturday Snacks" playlist on the DIS UnPlugged's You Tube channel with a few videos in it. I also found some on the DIS's Disney Dining Channel, and on just the "general" DIS Unplugged.
Best option is probably to type "DIS Unplugged Saturday Snacks" into the YouTube search bar to get them all.

If you're looking for just the text/picture (nice pics) of the snacks, but no videos, you can go to

https://www.wdwinfo.com/tag/saturday-snacks/

Last edited:
Yes! I always liked reading them in bed before getting up.

Though sometimes, she would cut something on a plate and I would get nervous, thinking "Please, Deni, use a cutting board! We can find a Ratatouille one!"

I would also like to contribute towards a cutting board and chef's knife! I was so worried about her fingers.

There is a "Saturday Snacks" playlist on the DIS UnPlugged's You Tube channel with a few videos in it. I also found some on the DIS's Disney Dining Channel, and on just the "general" DIS Unplugged.
Best option is probably to type "DIS Unplugged Saturday Snacks" into the YouTube search bar to get them all.

If you're looking for just the text/picture (nice pics) of the snacks, but no videos, you can go to

https://www.wdwinfo.com/tag/saturday-snacks/
Ohhhh thank you!!! I had no idea!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter