• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thank you cast members

Chess

Mouseketeer
This is a thank you to all the cast members who helped make our trip June 8-15 wonderful. Some of the ones who stood out were Danielle our Jungle Cruise captain. She was excellent and the jokes were terrific. Jenna from Country Bear Jamboree on the June 11 e-night who was able to convince by 4yo DD to at least go into the show. She spent a good 15 minutes just talking with us and giving our daughter Jennifer some special attention. Lea the lifeguard at BB who spent time during a thunderstorm talking with both of my DD's and Jennifer at the BB entrance who spent 5 minutes talking to our daughter Jennifer while my DH and I fumbled around trying to get our correct APs and then spoke to her again as we were leaving. My DH wanted to know how the CM knew our daughter's name.

A special thanks goes to all the lifeguards at both TL and BB for putting in long days in the sun but still being extremely friendly to everyone. We went to the waterparks 4 out of our full 7 days and not once did we see or hear a rude comment from any lifeguard.

Thank you to the bus driver who picked us up from BB on our last day as we had once again missed the last Ft. Wilderness bus. We had door to door service to the Outpost building and he had even offered to drive us directly to our cabin.

Cindy

i'll be sure that the right people over at Blizzard Beach see this letter... :) I'm glad u had a good time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter