Thank you Brian at Hollywood studios!

Treysar

Mouseketeer
A heartfelt thank you to Brian, a CM at the jedi training line this morning. It was our first day at Disney and Jedi training was our first fun event planned. Our party of 11 waited for 45 minutes to sign up, and we got to the sign up area, I learned that my non-verbal son with autism could not participate. I was very surprised and disappointed and I started to cry. I didn't know anything about Jedi training, I didn't realize what it involved, I just knew it sounded fun. I was really embarrassed that I started to cry, so my son and I left the area and that is when Brian spotted me. I told him that I was upset because I didn't know what Jedi Training involved and the more I talked the more upset I became. (I know my son has limitations, I was just caught off guard and was dealing with a lifetime of him not being able to do something he would like because of his disability, and for some reason, in the happiest place on earth, all of this compounded into that one moment, and I just fell apart.)
Well Brian asked me what my son would enjoy at the park and I didn't really have an answer as we had never been here before. So he made some wonderful suggestions and gave us fast passes for Star Wars things and just went above and beyond to make our day better.
Brian, if you read this stuff, thank you for making a really difficult moment for us a whole lot better. We enjoyed meeting Star Wars characters and seeing star tours and my son was really happy.

I met Brian at Jedi training too. He is such a wonderful person and I chatted with him for awhile that morning. I saw him another day when we visited HS and I went over to say hello. I am sorry that this happened to you and your son and I am glad that Brian was there to brighten your day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!