• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thank you all!

scbelleatheart

DIS Veteran
I cannot find the post that someone sent me about the Creative Kindness book but I bought it on Amazon and it came today! It is amazing!
I do not know how to introduce myself to this group and let them know what I do best so If you all would tell me how, I'd be thankful. Does that sound stupid?
I signed up at the big give so that is a start:love:

I cannot find the post that someone sent me about the Creative Kindness book but I bought it on Amazon and it came today! It is amazing!
I do not know how to introduce myself to this group and let them know what I do best so If you all would tell me how, I'd be thankful. Does that sound stupid?
I signed up at the big give so that is a start:love:
THat doesn’t sound stupid.
I am guessing that you are looking for someone who is part of the BIG Give?

If so, some of them flit in and out here so they should find you and let you know what to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter