TGV to CDG

Maineiak

Mouseketeer
I've read that the TGV to CDG doesn't always run a regular schedule, is that correct? I was looking on Rail Europe and it appears as though our departure day, June 28th, it's running just about every hour. Is that correct?

We fly out of CDG at 14:50, so I was thinking the 11:00 TGV would be ideal, but wasn't sure if I could count on the schedule staying the same or should I have a backup plan?

I've read that the TGV to CDG doesn't always run a regular schedule, is that correct? I was looking on Rail Europe and it appears as though our departure day, June 28th, it's running just about every hour. Is that correct?

We fly out of CDG at 14:50, so I was thinking the 11:00 TGV would be ideal, but wasn't sure if I could count on the schedule staying the same or should I have a backup plan?

Yes, TGV - CDG can be very irregular. It really can differ in the morning/afternoon/evening and also season. As June is the summer season and a lot of tourists need to go to DLP & CDG (the TGV's usually come from the South), it could be more regular.

You should be fine with your 11.00 train, by the looks of it, there is also a train at 12:04 and 12.31, so even if it got cancelled and you had to take the next train, you will have time.
Are you taking a domestic flight, European or International?

Our 14:05 (sorry, original post had a typo of 14:50) flight is international, back to Boston. I was estimating that we need to be at CDG 3 hours prior to our flight, since it's international, hence the 11:00 train.

I like the idea of the 10 minute trip. And as you said its the summer season so I'm hoping the schedule holds. How far in advance do they lock in schedules? Or, could they even cancel it that morning/day?

Our 14:05 (sorry, original post had a typo of 14:50) flight is international, back to Boston. I was estimating that we need to be at CDG 3 hours prior to our flight, since it's international, hence the 11:00 train.

I like the idea of the 10 minute trip. And as you said its the summer season so I'm hoping the schedule holds. How far in advance do they lock in schedules? Or, could they even cancel it that morning/day?

I meant cancellations due to technical difficulties etc. so that can always happen on the day off.
If they let you book your tickets chances are slim they will take it out of the schedule. I don't think there are any strikes announced. And most of the time they are announced ahead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!