TGV Timing

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
I am supposed to land at CDG on American at 10:40AM. I see my TGV options to DLP are either 11:18AM or 11:57AM.

What are the odds of being able to make the 11:18AM train? If I buy the 11:18AM tickets and then don't make it are they transferable to the 11:57?

Am I just better off giving up on the idea of the TGV and just taking the Magical Express bus?

All thoughts appreciated...

Thanks...

---Paul in Southern NJ

Chances of making the 11.18 train from an international flight are basically zero if you are travelling without checked luggage. With hand luggage you might make it, if the plane is on time, if you are first to get off the plane, no lines at customs, you run and you know where to go. But even then chances are slim.

I wouldn't even be sure about making it to the 11.57 train. You have to come from terminal 2A, while the train station is between terminals 2E and 2F.

But weren't you travelling with a bigger group (4 or more)? I think a car service might be cheaper than either train or bus.

Thanks... we are a group of 7, all 21+.

Finding a car service for 7, I would expect, would be difficult but I probably be very happy with that. Know of any for a group of 7 plus luggage?

Many thanks...

—-Paul from Southern NJ

http://site.ezyshuttle.com/
up to 6 people is 70 euro, up to 8 is 80 euro per one way.
Bus or train is about 25 euro per adult, 175 euro. So even taking 2 cars would be cheaper than taking the bus or the train. If everyone is taking a large suitcase, you might need 2 cars, but I would contact them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter