text available for podcasts?

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
I am more of a visual person and can't retain info given orally, is there a way to get text copies of the podcasts to read along with them? I have most of them downloaded to my laptop but I just can't get through them.
TIA!!!

I am more of a visual person and can't retain info given orally, is there a way to get text copies of the podcasts to read along with them? I have most of them downloaded to my laptop but I just can't get through them.
TIA!!!

I find that I retain the info from the DIS podcasts better if I listen while I'm in the bathroom. I find the Orlando Team very informative and relaxing. :thumbsup2

We tried offering a text version of the podcast when we first started.

With format of the show being a "round table" discussion, it allows each of us to chime in pretty much whenever we feel the urge. We try to not step all over each other but it does happen. As you all know, this can lead to some rather spirited discussions.

In trying to transcribe this format, we found that there were times when it was impossible to get all of the dialogue due to the situation described above. This made it a diffucult read that at times made no sense at all as parts of the discussion were missing. It was not very successful so it was stopped.

We try to include links in the show notes to the information on the DIS for each of the topics discussed.

I hope this answers your question.

Kevin

I find that I retain the info from the DIS podcasts better if I listen while I'm in the bathroom. I find the Orlando Team very informative and relaxing. :thumbsup2

Hmmmm never thought of that.....inviting the round table to the bathroom with me? :lmao:

But it would be convient the times they make me laugh so hard I cry and.......well wont go there :scared1:

And here we have the daily bathroom reference. :lmao:

We really are a bad influence. :lmao:

If you are done with the podcast and need something else to keep you entertained, try this...I swear it isn't a joke. I buy one for DH every year. We all love it. The cover is even textured so as to withstand steam from showers and such. If your hairspray gunks it up, you can windex it. :)

Their slogan: Go with the flow. Sage advice for us all.

curiously_compelling.jpg

http://www.bathroomreader.com/product.asp?specific=371

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter