Texas DIS Meet?!?

disneygirl2785

DIS Bride turned DIS Mommy!
I am an hour North of Dallas (30 min from Frisco) and would love to HELP plan a Texas DIS Meet! Anyone else up for the challenge?!?

I'd be interested. I'm in San Antonio so about 6 hours away from you. Not sure how much help I could be.

Thanks for your response ladies! Let's see where we get the most response from and go from there! I think SA would be an awesome location, but I don't know how much help I would be from Dallas?!?

I am new to the boards but love this idea. I live east of Houston but would gladly travel to SA for a chance at meeting the gang. Don't know what I could do to help but I take orders okay.

Sounds like fun! There's another thread about a Texas meet going on right now, but I believe they are in a different area of the state. In any event, I'm going to move this to our special subforum so you can continue your planning. :)

Thanks Nikki! I should have looked here first! ...Ladies that responded to my post, are you going to check out the other thread? I commented on it too, we'll see what we come up with!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter